Twenty Eight

IRENE

That morning Irene woke up later than before but she heard the sound of someone cooking something in her kitchen. She looked to her side, there's no Stefan but she saw a bouquet of flowers on her nightstand with her favorite flowers beside her. she immediately took her cellphone to take photos and videos of this rare moment. She already knew that this was Stefan's job for her and she leaning against the head of her bed while looking back at the photo she had just taken, "he always surprises me with something" then she looked at the bouquet of flowers again with her sparkling eyes.

When she wanted to get out of bed, suddenly the door to her room opened and she saw Stefan carrying a tray containing some breakfast with hot tea on the side. "Princess, don't get out of bed yet, it's time for breakfast in bed," he said, which made Irene not open the blanket and get out of bed, "Wow, you cooked all that, babe?" Stefan put the tray on his bedside table then took the TV remote and turned on the television this morning towards the afternoon. "I've made a simple breakfast for you, here you go" as he gives the whole plate with delicious looking food and a fork, he leans to her as he kisses her cheek. They enjoyed brunch made by Stefan while watching television in Irene's room, she ate very heartily making Stefan smile while chewing his food, suddenly the television show turned into an entertainment show and it turn out there was news about Stefan being seen at a hotel in New York . Irene saw that and said, "It looks like your plan will go smoothly babe" making Stefan mess up Irene's hair until it made her hair a bit messy making Irene pouting to him, "how about we go to Central Park or Central Park Zoo, I think I need more fresh air for my brain" she said that while chewing her omelet, Stefan hear what Irene wants that day, "of course, let's go princess but I think you should take shower after this cause I already did" she sighs really loud while eating the bread on her hand then Stefan give soft pinch on her chubby cheek.

Stefan driving Irene's car again to Central Park Zoo which was not too far from Irene's apartment. He saw that Stefan looked more relaxed in his dark blue hoodie with Los Angeles written on it and cargo trousers that looked comfortable with his black running shoe and his new long hair with ponytail style that she loves, she compare her outfit for today to just a simple white T-shirt with her favorite nude color cardigan and a long jeans with her favorite white sneakers also she wears her round glasses today making her face feature looking more adorable than before. After awhile they arrived at the nearest parking lot to the Central Park Zoo, Stefan parked the car then turned off the engine and immediately opened the car door, Irene was taking her bag from under her feet and when she was about to open the door it turned out that Stefan had already opened the door for her and given his hand to Irene to help him get out of the car, then Irene get out of from her car, Stefan close the door and lock the car then they go with their hand intertwined to the Central Park Zoo.

It turn out that that afternoon there were lots of people passing by and Irene moved closer to Stefan so that she wouldn't get separated from him, she feel like his grip on her hand was getting tight when they passing a lot of people there. After a long walk, they arrive at the front gate of Central Park Zoo, as she wants to buy the tickets at the ticketing booth for entering the Zoo. Suddenly Stefan steps up from behind to buy them the tickets, making Irene almost bump into his back, "Stefan!" She sounds like bird chipping, Stefan turns his back around and rubs her forehead "sorry, iubi my bad" and goes back to facing ticketing booth to pay the tickets. After buying the tickets, they were able to enter then Stefan immediately embraced Irene while muttering "I'm sorry about that" then Irene answered "it's okay, is it okay to be this close, I saw there were paparazzi earlier" whispered a little to Stefan, "I don't care, now I want to spend my off-day with my princess" actually in the car, Irene had offered him to wear a mask and hat earlier but he refused to wear it.