Nine

IRENE

The air this morning was very windy making Irene lazy to do activities outside the house but she also prepared breakfast for the both of them. Olivia was up early in the morning even though she didn't have class today. She was helping Irene to repair and upgrade Irene's PC because she wanted to add the present that she gave to Irene a couple days ago so Irene can play with her new game console. While Irene is cooking for their breakfast, Olivia is done with her duty as temporary technical support for Irene's PC and she approaches Irene who was cooking their breakfast. 

"Oh, you're cooking with a new recipe huh? I've never seen you cook with these ingredients" Olivia asked which made Irene nod while stirring the food that was on the pan over medium heat.

"I just found a healthy and simple recipe for breakfast on the internet, I hope it's a delicious recipe and doesn't taste so bland," Irene said as she turned off the stove, then took two plates to put the cooked food for both of them. Olivia didn't speak at all, only saw and smelled Irene's cooking because she was very hungry. Even after Irene turned off the stove, she went straight to the dining table and sit there. 

"I'm sure your food always tastes delicious and now I'm very hungry after I smell your food." Irene just giggles to her roommate and place the food on the dining table, after that she go back to the kitchen to grab a drinking glass and fill it with cold water for both of them. 

"I know if my cooking is good, you will be quiet and enjoy your time eating without saying anything" Irene said while drinking her mineral water and Olivia just nodding her head, then they continued eating until they finished eating. 

After finishing breakfast, Olivia went to the kitchen to get some fruit from the refrigerator, then she walked to the couch and gave half of the fruit to Irene who was sitting on the couch. Olivia opened up about Irene's upcoming new project, "hey, when will you shoot your music video? your song is finally done right?" Olivia said which made Irene turn around while chewing a piece of apple, "well, it's already a wrap for the song, I finished it with Andy yesterday. We talk a lot about the song and the music video concept. I need more time for the concept because I need to search for a male model that suits the concept. I want to make my fans and all of the people understand the meaning of this new song." Irene explained her reasons making Olivia thinking about the concept then Irene also said"oh, maybe you can help me, this is a song that is ready to be published later," she immediately took her phone and play her song for Olivia, she wrote the song in winter time maybe it was a week before last Christmas to be exact. Irene was really waiting for this time to come because this song was inspired by one of her favorite films last year, then she realized that the main character on that film was played by the guy next door, she also realized about it during a recording session with Andy and Joe. 

The song is about a girl who does her deepest devotion to the one she loves, not only accepting it with every little flaw, but embracing and loving those flaws. Irene took that meaning from the film she watched last year and now she is rewriting the story in the form of a song that she and Olivia are listening to now. Olivia closes her eyes when listening to Irene's songs, she always listens to her friend's songs before they are released on all music platforms, "babe, this song is such a sweet one, why did you just make a song like this? Where have you been? I love this kind of song" Irene smile shyly to hear compliments from Olivia because she often hears songs that she hasn't released yet, only songs that she makes up for fun about her boring life. 

"Really? I'm glad that you like this one, it's different from my other one. I think for the music video I need someone who really represents love between man and woman, do you have any idea who should be in it?" Olivia keeps thinking about who is the right person to be on her friend's music video until she sees her phone and there is a notification from Robert Johnson.