Chapter 1

"....THE THIRD PRINCESS KIM HA-EUN IS EVIL . FOR ATTEMPTING THE MURDER OF THE PREVIOUS EMPRESS , SHE IS COMMANDED TO BE EXCECUTED BY THE EMPRESS......."

" Haeun have you ever dreamed of today? How does it feel to be betrayed by your lover ? "

Haeun looked at the man standing a bit far from her , looking at her with a blank face . ' how can it be......how can it be you? '

The woman standing in front of her smirked and turned away .
" Nevermind , today is the day I took the throne and also the day you will die "
and walked away .

      " LONG LIVE THE EMPRESS "

If there's a next life , I will never give my heart to someone .

" EXCECUTE "

I'll have you all pay with your blood .

------------------------------------------------------

" Han ming how did you forget about the deal? Do you know how much loss company suffered because of your this mistake? "

The guy standing infront his boss sighed and smiled nervously " Boss I didn't do it on purpose I was...."

" You're fired , no need to come from tomorrow "

His looked with wide eyes as his boss  turned back to her laptop .

" CEO KIM HAEUN "
Written on the door of the cabin , outside employees sat as they gossiped about their boss .

" I heard Han ming got fired just because he forgot about a deal "

"She became the CEO in just a few years"

" Who knows what methods she took for it "

" Well there's nothing you can't do with beauty "

Haeun who was listening to their conversation tightened her grip on the coffee cup .

" I heard she went to Mr.choi's cabin yesterday late in the evening "

Haeun walked up to them " Are you Three too ilde? "

The three female employees who were gossiping turned to her shocked .

" B..Boss..." they stuttered

" I will give you something to do " Haeun said as she spilled her coffee on the floor " you three will clean this mess "

They were shocked but nodded " Yes boss " .

She walked away and gritted her teeth
' it would've been better if i was a man '

-----------------------------------------------

On her way to home she got a call from her mother " Mom I told you I will marry this year " she said as shs sighed tiredly " I will talk to Jiwon tonight..." she stopped speaking as she saw a man and a woman coming out of a restaurant .

" Jiwon? "

The man turned to her shocked , while the woman hid behind him and peeked at her .

" You said you will be late because of work " she looked at the woman then back at him" I see your important work "

Jiwon sighed " Since you already know , I'm sorry but you're too independent,  you don't make me feel important or needed in your life . You're rich and beautiful , you can have anyone but wanwan isn't like you , she needs me . It's her who I want . "

' this bastard , he's giving me this crap '

As she stepped forward to slap the bastard , the woman flinched and hugged him from side" Oppa I'm scared"