Chapter 31

Duke Kim looked at Namjoon who was glowing more then usual and then at Haeun who seemed be exhausted .
Her eyes moved back and forth between the two as a grin crept on her lips .

" Looks like you two are very happy together , it's good . What could I want as a mother " Haeun wanted to roll her eyes at her word and Namjoon had no different thoughts .

" Duke Kim , I will be leaving for the west next month . I wanted to talk to you about some stuff regarding that "
She nodded and looked at Namjoon
" Go , do something else while we talk "

Namjoon sighed as he got up to leave but Haeun held his hand , he looked at her surprised while Duke Kim raised a brow at that " Let him stay here , it's fine " she looked at him as she smiled " Sit.." he looked at his mother who looked away and grinned innerly as he sat back beside her .

" Duke Kim , does the Kim family have any contact with the Zaveri Kingdom?"

She smirked at Haeun " Why do you ask this? " Haeun looked in her seriously
" I have many business partners in west , they told someone in Zaveri Kingdom are in contact with someone from Ilania "

" The people you're talking about , they belong to Soomin " she smirked at Haeun " Soomin and Chaewon , they both are so different from each other .
Have you ever thought about it? Chaewon holds the power over military while Soomin is a scholar , what could she possibly do to bring down Chaewon? she has amassed a group of followers in the west , aligned with Zaveri Kingdom .
She used it at the best opportunity she got " Haeun looked at her shocked .

" She didn't hesitate to collude with the enemies in order to sieze the opportunity....but this is a crime of treason ! Duke Kim if you help me reveal this , then niether mother nor Advisor Lee would let her go " Duke Kim shook her head " I won't do that , because we were on the same side once . We know too many thing about each other and because of this we can keep each other in check but that's the extent of it . Last night when Chaewon got defeated , it was Soomin's plan . This time you're going , she will already be thinking of ways to defeat you "

Haeun frowned as she clenched her fist , Namjoon looked at her and kept his hand over her , she looked at him and he smiled at her to which reciprocated .
Duke Kim noticed this and sighed
" Princess , not with Soomin but other then that if you need anything just let me know " Haeun nodded as she got up to leave followed by Namjoon .

-------------------------------------------------

Haeun looked at the maps Taehyung gave her and looked at him .
" You're not coming with me?"

Taehyung smiled and shook his head
" No...I...don't feel good , besides I don't know anything about martial arts , what will I do there? " Haeun frowned as she held his hand " What happened?have seen a physician? Should I call Hoseok? You must've been preparing these and didn't rest " Taehyung kissed her hand

" I'm fine " He cupped her face " Take care of yourself.." and kissed her forehead " I'll be here , waiting for you to come back " Haeun smiled as she hugged him snuggling closer .

After she left Jiho looked at him frowning " Hyung why didn't you go? You've been to west before , you could've helped the princess alot and I know you'll miss her alot "

" I would've gone with her if not for Hoseok...if I want to continue walk alongside her in future then I must take care of myself now "

------------------------------------------------

Haeun watched as Seokjin ran around the palace ordering the servants , tomorrow she's leaving . She walked towards him and hold his to stop him
" Jin stop ! Everything is done , don't stress over it so much " he sighed as he cupped her face " You must take care of yourself and come back safely "