Chapter 30

Haeun looked at the gravestone infront of her , there was no name on it . Jungkook looked at the grave abd sighed as he took out the ring Yesol gave him .

" Princess...he gave this for you " Haeun took the ring from him and looked at it.

" He...loved you truly..." She turned to Jungkook who was looking at the Yesol's grave " he wanted you to wear it "

Haeun put on the ring and smiled at it
' I won't forget you Yesol ' she looked back at the grave " Don't let Jin know about this , he would blame himself "
Jungkook nodded and looked at the grave beside Yesol's. 

" Who's grave is that? " Haeun looked at the grave and sighed " He was also a unlucky person , used as a pawn by Chaewon . Although I didn't kill him , he died because of me . Sometimes I wonder , wheather in the future this graveyard will hold more grave that I will forget who's in which "

' This world no better then my world . Despite the matriarchy , it's no easy to survive here . This world really taught me that there are difficulties faced by everyone , no matter what's there gender'

She was pulled out her thoughts when Jungkook kissed her , she was surprised and he pulled back as he smirked at her.
" This I'll remember , you taste sweet "
Haeun blushed and smacked him

" Let's go , we have to send off Yoongi and Iseul " She turned to leave and Jungkook chuckled following behind her , his eyes fell on her neck .

' That's my mark on her '

-------------------------------------------------

" Yoongi.." He was standing beside his horse and turned to her as he saw Haeun with Jungkook & Seokjin .

Seokjin walked towards him as he gave him the stuff he packed " There's food for you , eat it on your way.." Yoongi smiled and nodded but noticed the worried expression on his face "Hyung.."

Seokjin sighed as he whispered to him
" I heard next month , she will also go there . This will the first time she will be away from me for so long....please protect her " Yoongi nodded " I promise I'll protect her hyung " .

" What are you two whispering? "
Yoongi rolled his eyes at her " Nothing , It's getting late so I'm leaving " he got on the horse but Haeun stopped him , he looked down at her as she held his hand.

" Yoongi....take care of yourself " Yoongi's eyes soften as he caressed her cheek and nodded . Haeun watched as he left

' One month....there are things I need to do before I leave...'

------------------------------------------------

Namjoon came out of the bathchamber and sat on the bed as he dried his hair .
Hoon entered the room and walked towards him and forwarded the bowl of pregnancy prevention medicine. Namjoon looked at it and frowned
" Take it back , it's not like she's coming . What's the point in drinking it then? "

' She won't even touch me...' he looked up when the door opened and was surprised to see Haeun , why is she here? Wasn't she avoiding him?

" Take it back.." When she told Hoon to leave with the medicine , Namjoon looked down . Haeun saw his face and smiled , she can't deny he looks cute sulking " I was busy with the matters regarding the Zaveri Kingdom , so I couldn't give you time . Tonight.." she caressed his neck as Namjoon up at her
"...let's enjoy..." Haeun was smiling at him but Namjoon noticed the difference in this smile compared to the once she gave to others . It doesn't hold care like it does for Seokjin , it doesn't hold fondness like it does for Jimin . Her smile seemed fake to him , she has been avoiding him from the moment they got married , infront of other she doesn't show it but inside this room he feels the distance between them .