Chapter 10

" Hyung  , we've arrived at the palace "

The man sitting inside smiled slightly as he touched the strings of his Gayageum .

" Hyung , this time you entered the palace as the Royal musician . What if the empress fell for you and took you in as a consort? " the boy said teasingly and the man inside frowned as a look of disgust flashed in his eyes " Don't speak nonsense , Jiho "

The boy nodded " I was just joking , hyung . Ofcourse you deserve to marry a beautiful princess " the man thought of the little princess he last saw years ago .

He looked outside the window " Jiho , why is the palace so crowded today? Where are they going? "

" Oh , they are all going to the North palace . The third princess is marrying a second consort today "

The man froze ' second consort?....third princess '

"I heard that this guy was the famous courtesan of the Kingdom . Rumors are that the princess loves him alot and that's why chose him as a consort . They are all rushing to see him but I know he can't be more handsome then you hyung"

" Hyung?" The man shut the curtains
" let's go ! "

-------------------------------------------------

Haeun looked around the wedding hall , courtiers were sitting around and wishing her for the marriage . She turned to woman sitting on the corner
" huh....it's just a courtesan . So much drama over him " the courtiers sitting around her glanced at Haeun who was glaring at the back of her head , she looked at Yoongi , who nodded and pushed the woman on the floor and kicked her " You're just a lowly officer in the court and you dare to insult my second consort? Beat her " Yoongi beated her up and the hall was filled with silence and only her screams could be heard . Yoongi stopped and stared at the woman who was close to fainting .
" Why do you think princess arranged such an extravagant wedding for the second consort? Ofcourse she loves him alot "

Haeun glanced at him ' Why did his toned sound so bitter and sarcastic? '

" Are you jealous Yoongi ? "

He glared at her and looked away " I just think he doesn't deserve you "

" This marriage is just a business deal Yoongi , even Jimin doesn't like me . This wedding is arranged extravagantly not only for him but also to show these courtiers that I'm not the same good for nothing . They need to know that they can't offend me anymore "

Yoongi looked at her and then around the hall , at the courtiers who weren't meeting her eyes .

-----------------------------------------------

" Second consort , we are entering the palace "

Jimin shut his eyes , he could hear the voice of the people outside

" See , the Young master Park has arrived . Wow!! It's so lucky to marry into the palace . Everything is so extravagant "

" Huh , what young master? Who doesn't know that he's the courtesan of the Cheongug pavillion . It just for the sake of image that misteress Park gave him her name because of the third princess .

" Well he's a handsome guy , we can't blame the princess . Even I would go crazy over him "

" You're still unmarried stupid , these type of men are only suitable as a concubine . No matter how good he looks , a man like that can never be the first consort . You should find a husband like third princess's first consort Lee Seokjin " Jimin clenched his jaw and fist .

' So , this is the palace? I would never be able to leave but no matter what they think of me . I won't let them trample over or give up '

----------------------------------------------