Chapter 13

' Jungkook hasn't come back . Something must've happened , Yoongi is there....he should handle it '

Just then the door opened , everyone turned to it and Haeun was left shocked .
Yoongi stood there , dressed in luxurious clothing . She hasn't seen him like this before and she didn't know he could turn even more handsome .
He glanced at her then at Jin who had wide eyes , he took out sword and everyone was shocked before they realized he's performing a sword dance .

The empress was in a daze ' Jongsoo...' .
" What's your name ? "

Yoongi bowed " Min yoongi , I'm third princess's gaurd " the empress glanced at Haeun .

Chaewon smirked " I never thought you did look so good when dressed more like a man . Come sit with me " . Yoongi glared at her smirk but sat beside him
' I'll bear with it for now....I can act impulsively which can cause harm for her ' .

Chaewon touched his chest as she smirked at him " You smell good..." Yoongi held her hand and place it on the table , which wasn't gentle . Soomin raised a brow as she smirked and glanced at Haeun who didn't react at all .

Chaewon glared at him and looked the empress who didn't react to it . She glared at Haeun .
' Watch what I do now....'

" mother...I want to take Yoongi as my consort . Can you get decree and arrange it? "

Yoongi glared at her and Seokjin held Haeun's wrist , she glanced at him who seemed more anxious then her .

" That won't be good ! Although he's my gaurd , he's already my man . He stays with me all day , everyone knows it . I behave romantically with him publicaly and weren't there rumors about us recently? Which were spreaded deliberately by you second sister . So , I don't understand why you're suddenly doing this? "

Taehyung had his gaze on Haeun this whole time noticing her everymove and glanced at Yoongi who had a blush .

The empress glared at Chaewon
" Chaewon , you're making a fool of yourself . How can the prince consort be a common man? Are you dumb? Yoongi go and sit beside Haeun "

Soomin silently laughed while Chaewon clenched her jaw glaring at the table in embarrassment.

-------------------------------------------------

" So this is what happened?...how's Jimin? Jungkook took him to the physician , he should be alright . Was it..."

" No ! It wasn't Chaewon but Soomin who did it . First she suggested to the empress to take Taehyung in Harem and then deliberately revealed our past to cause trouble . She must've done it to prevent him from performing to cause trouble for me by upsetting the empress . That woman uses her brain in scheming alot unlike Chaewon who goes blind in anger and acts impulsively "

Yoongi nodded then glared at her while Haeun was confused " Why did you said that?....when did I became your man?"

Haeun smirked " Don't tell me , it's not true " Yoongi looked away " um...well..."

She turned his face to hers " Yoongi you look stunning but don't show this look to anyone in future " she turned to leave

" Why...?" Yoongi held her hand , she glanced at it which he left immediately.
" Because I don't want those women's to look at you with those nasty gazes "

------------------------------------------------

The empress glanced at Lan .
" What do you think about thing that happened today? "

" I think the crown princess is still brooding over prince consort Lee Seokjin . That's why she acted impulsively today "

The empress clenched her jaw " For a man she doesn't care about her self respect . It's clear that why he's married to Haeun still she...such a fool . How can a person so dumb can rule the Kingdom . She's a dissapointment . As for Soomin , her schemes are too deep . I know what she's thinking....in the end only Haeun seems to be reliable "