Chapter 14

' I thought Haeun was a victim of Taehyung's schemes....but there no trace of lie in his words '

Haeun pulled away and worriedly looked at him " What do you mean Taehyung? Did something happen? "

Taehyung smiled" Don't ask me more questions..." he glanced towards the window "...it's getting late , you should go . Consort Seokjin must be waiting for you " Haeun frowned and nodded .

As she reached the door Taehyung called her " Will you come to see me again? "
Haeun just glanced at him and left .

------------------------------------------------

Haeun and Yoongi walked back to the north palace " Do you want me to take care of them? " he whispered , Haeun shook her head " No , we can't act impulsively.  For now just stay alert " .

The three assassins who were following them stopped " Shit !! We've been spotted "

" that gaurd is dangerous , let's just wait for the right moment and finish the mission..."

" Right..."

A low deep chuckle could be heard as they looked around but couldn't see anyone " Third princess have some guests I see....why don't you go in and greet her? "

" Who's there? " one of the women asked glaring

A guy jumped down from a tree , he had a mask on covering his whole face .

" All my former guests called  me blood thirsty demon at one point or another "

One of the woman's eyes widen as she took a step back " He's....He's from night raven " .

" That's impossible , night ravens are murderous lunatics . How can one of them be a man? He seems like a little boy "

The other two nodded " hey , are you not afraid we three can kill you before you even move? " they said with a false bravado.

He chuckled " I'm not afraid , because..."
He removed his mask as he gave his bunny smiled to them " your time has come " .

------------------------------------------------

The empress sended gifts to all the princesses on Chuseok ( moon festival )

[ i don't know much about the korean ancient times , I'm just writing what I find on internet and I'm trying to avoid any korea word that's not right so please don't get offended anyone....even if you do get , make sure you're korean ]

Haeun was looking at Jin who was serving the dishes , they thought to have breakfast in the garden today .

" Come sit with me..." Seokjin sat beside her and picked a dish sended by the empress " Eat this..." Haeun shook her head and leaned closer to him
" I wanna eat something else.." she said glancing at his lips , Jin blushed and looked away but she pulled his face to him and smashed her lips on his .

Before the kiss could deepen they were interupted by Yoongi who was calling her but stopped when saw them like that   . Seokjin coughed as he choked and Haeun glanced at him and looked back at Yoongi who was glaring at her

" You seem too busy with breakfast , maybe the business appointment for today , I should cancel them "

Haeun stood up and shook her head
" No !! I'm coming...." she kissed Seokjin again as he blushed and glanced at Yoongi who was glaring at Haeun "...let's have dinner together , I'm getting late "
She left before he could stop her , Yoongi turned to him " I'll get her something to eat hyung !" Jin smiled and nodded .