Chapter 25

" What? You want me to manage all the accounts of capital? But don't you think you should get someone more better then me for this? I don't if I would do a good job " Haeun smiled at Seokjin's worried face " Don't worry you'll do great " Haeun walked towards the box she saw on the table curiously and Seokjin tried to stop her but she already opened it and frowned at the two head pieces " these...? " She looked at Seokjin who seemed hesitant " One is for you and the other is....for my mother " .
Seokjin looked at her to see if she's upset " It was her birthday last week , you two...don't get along so I didn't know how to give it to her...." he looked hesitant to ask her , he was afraid Haeun will misunderstood him "...if it's okay , can I go to Lee mansion to meet my mother ? "

' He probably did go there from a long time because of the situation....but will he be okay there? Last time that woman..'

" It's your mother , if you want to go you don't need my permission but Seokjin you better take care of yourself . I won't tolerate if she..." Seokjin smiled and nodded .

-------------------------------------------------

" Zaveri is attacking the borders "

" I heard the crown princess lost the battle , the army bases were attacked and many soldiers died "

" what? No way ! The crown princess faught against Zaveri Kingdom so many time , how did she lose this time? "

" Who knows.."

The two servants stopped when they noticed Chaewon who was glaring at them , Chaewon gritten her teeth as she walked past them inside the Lee mansion .

' If not for that traitor by my side , I wouldn't have lost ! '

" Advisor Lee ! Advisor Lee ! Where is she? " She asked glaring at the servant .

" Crown princess the advisor is busy , she will be here in a while . Please take a seat " Chaewon moved back and forth and slammed her fist on the table .

' Damn it ! Who was it??!! Who allied with the Zaveri Kingdom to burn down my base camps ? Huh now that I'm back , whoever it is that betrayed the Kingdom to steal my position , I won't show any mercy '

------------------------------------------------

" Princess , Jin hyung left for the Lee mansion " Haeun looked at Jungkook and nodded .

" Jungkook follow him , Don't let anyone notice " And she turned her back to him , Jungkook frowned at her .

' Again? She hasn't figured it out...right?'

" Oh...okay princess " and left .

--------------------------------------------------

Seokjin entered the mansion but stopped at the door when he noticed Chaewon .

" Seokjin..." Chaewon walked towards hin smiling " It's good , I just returned this morning and I saw you . I was worried about you alot this past few months " She tried to hold his hand but Seokjin took steps back " It's good that you returned safe but I'm here to meet my mother , where is she ? "

Chaewon looked at him sadly " Seokjin , why do you always push me away? I know I shouldn't have kissed you like that last time , I couldn't control my emotions . Don't be mad..." She held his hand and Seokjin tried to pull his hand away , Chaewon's eyes fell on his arms and they widen when she didn't see the virginity mark .

" You...where is your virginity mark?"
Seokjin looked away and shrugged off her hand " You lost your virginity....was it Haeun? " Chaewon asked glaring at him .