Chapter 19

Haeun entered Jimin's chamber and saw him sitting beside the window , looking at the moon .

" It's full moon today , beautiful right? "
She said as she came and stood beside him , Jimin didn't say anything nor he looked at her . Haeun was confused but smiled as she forwarded a wooden box to him , Jimin glanced at it and looked at her .

" See what I got for you " Jimin looked at her and to him this smile seemed fake after what he saw and heard last night . She never smiled like that infront of him , she never held him like that . Haeun was confused when he didn't react happily like he always did .
" Jimin? Are you mad at me for yesterday? Sorry " Jimin looked back at the moon and sighed , he took the box and opened it . There was a hairpin in it , it was made of gold and silver with red stone embedded in it .

" Last time you told me you want a Hairpin . Do you like it ? A plain silver one would've looked too plain for your taste so I added a gold flower to it and this ruby"

Jimin looked at the Hairpin and said in low voice " This....isn't what I want " He clenched his fingers around it and looked up at her " What I want is a silver Hairpin " Haeun frowned as she glanced at the Hairpin , she took it and smiled at him " Well okay , take this and I will get you one tomorrow " She tried to make him wear it but he stood up and held her wrist as he looked into her eyes , Haeun was surprised at the look on his face , he seemed too distressed .

" Why don't you understand??!!! " He said through gritted teeth and snatched the Hairpin and throwed it on the floor .
" I don't want this !! I want the one Jin hyung have !! " He held her by arms as glared at her " Can't you see how much you're hurting me? You said you will give me everything I want , then why can't you get me that? "

" ENOUGH!! " Haeun glared at him as she shrugged off his hands " We married because we both desired for something from each other , you wanted luxury and I wanted a husband . I gave you everything you asked for but your
greediness , does it have any limit ? Jin treats you like his brother but still you want what belongs to him? He have been married to me for years but he doesn't have as much I gave to you , can't you let him have a silver hairpin too? I never though you would be like this Jimin !! What I gave him , how can I take back? "

' Right...' Jimin blinked as tears blurred his eyes ' Once it's given away , we can't take it back . It's too late for me take back my heart that I gave you '

Haeun's eyes widen when saw tears falling from his eyes and she felt like hitting herself , she shouldn't have said that to him .
" Jimin , I'm sorry . I shouldn't have said that , I.." She tried to hold his hand but he moved away and walked towards the bed .

" It's okay....atleast I understood one thing today " Haeun stood behind him and he looked at her as he smiled , but that smile left a pang in Haeun's heart .
Why does it hurt so bad seeing him like this? " What??" Haeun asked and Jimin smiled sadly and held her hand as he caressed over her fingers , the touch was so gentle so soft .

" That you will give me all the riches of this world but I can never have your love " Haeun's eyes widen and Jimin looked into her eyes , Haeun stepped back . " Jimin...you...do you have feelings for me? "

" Yes...I fell in love with my wife "
Haeun was shocked , didn't always called her shorty and ugly? Jimin stepped closer and wrapped his arms around her waist .

" You're my wife , it's fine if you can't love me . Atleast let me love you "
He tried to kiss her but she moved her face away and moved his hand away , Jimin bit the inside of his cheek to stop himself from sobbing infront of her but he looked at her surprised when she cupped his face .

" Yes , I treat you differently . But do you know why? I'm someone who's trapped in this palace , I need be careful at every step . JIN he's already stuck in the battle between our families , he have been a caged bird since birth . But you Jimin..."
She moved away the hair strands falling on his face and wiped his tears .