Chapter 8

Haeun looked up at Seokjin , they were having breakfast " Jin....about the second consort..." Seokjin looked at her " Did you find anyone? " Haeun nodded " I did but I don't know if would agree , I have to ask him but his identity...." Seokjin saw her hesistance and kept his hand over hers and gave it a squeeze " If you chose him , there must be a reason . Empress won't disagree as long as you want him and as for the harem I'll manage it " Haeun looked at his smiled and although he was being nice she didn't feel happy or relieved but upset
' do you not care that there would be another man in my life? ' but what is she even saying , there's already 6 men living inside the harem .

After breakfast as Haeun stood up to leave Seokjin stopped her and made her wear an outer robe " It's cold today " she held his hand which was on her shoulder , it was cold . She held it as she turned her head to place a kiss on it as he looked at her surprised , Haeun looked back at him as she smiled  at him and left . Seokjin looked at her back as his eyes blurred with the memories from last night and a tear fell from his eyes....it wasn't just a tear but the pain and longing for her love that he had hid in the darkness of his heart which had frozen.....it was melting away with her love .

------------------------------------------------

Yoongi looked at Haeun who was smiling like a fool " What happened? You seem very happy "

" Oh it's nothing , also we are not going to the store.....I have chosen someone for the position of second consort "
Yoongi looked at her surprised , he didn't thought she actually find someone .

" who is he?" Haeun smiled at him " We gotta go to the Cheongug Pavillion "
Yoongi frowned but didn't question and nodded as he walked towards the carriage " Yoongi....where's your sword?"
He looked down and noticed he forgot it
' the fuck is wrong with me today '  he turned to her but was surprised when he saw her hold a sword in her hands smiling at him . " When did you learn it ?"  Haeun rolled her eyes and walked up to him " Idiot , it's for you ! I got it exported from another Kingdom , it's made by the best sword maker in that Kingdom , she's very famous around the other Kingdom's too . It came late last night so I couldn't give it to you , here see if you like it " She gave him the sword as she looked at him with hopeful eyes , Yoongi looked down at the sword , he pursed his lips together.....she didn't forget him?

" But why princess? It must be ex..." he was cut of by her as she kept a finger over his lips " Shh....If you want I can give you wealth of this world , but I know that won't make you happy so I promise Yoongi that I'll become stronger so that you can live your freedom "

Yoongi bit his lips as he looked down at the sword " Let's go !! " He nodded and got inside the carriage as they left , Haeun looked out the window while he glanced at her and sighed in his heart
' Why....are you like this...'

They got off the carriage and Haeun looked at the handsome guys standing outside talking to women's who was close to jump at them . She turned to Yoongi " I don't want to go inside alone , come with me " Yoongi chuckled as she pouted at him " You're a baby " , Haeun glared at him and went inside , Yoongi followed behind her .

" I haven't seen you two here before " They both turned to the voice as a man walked towards them , he seemed to be in his 30s . " come with me " he said as he walked away , Yoongi and Haeun looked at each other and followed behind him . As they were sat in the private room , the man called for two men " These are the best Courtesan's here " Haeun saw how they both were smiling flirtatiously at Yoongi and didn't know wheather to cry or laugh while Yoongi who could feel their gaze turned to them and glared . " What? You don't want them? " He looked at Haeun as he walked towards her and held his hand over his chest....Haeun gulped ' Did I mention his robe was quite lose , showing his chest ' . " Do you want me to serve you Third princess "