Chapter 2

that guy ran as Haeun ran after him

"STOP RIGHT THERE "

She ran faster , this body was too unfit . She caught his robe and pulled him back and pushed him on the floor . She held his collar and glared at him , the guy was shocked . Although Third princess was arrogant and stubborn but she was also a scardy cat without a backbone , what happened to her suddenly?

"Tell me who intructed you to harm me?" As she glared at him

He gulped but didn't give in , she was afterall that useless coward girl . What can she even do?

" I won't tell you anything even if you kill me " as if she have the guts to do that , he smirked thinking but it faltered when he saw her smirking back at him while her eyes ran over his body

" Look at this face , how can I bear to kill you . Why don't I just take you as compensation "

His eyes widen , that can't happen " No , No , No princess . Don't "

She smirked at him" Scream louder , I like to hear the screams of little boys like you when I take them . After taking you I'll throw you in that same pond "

" HOW DARE YOU MISBEHAVE WITH MY CONCUBINE "

She stopped and the guy smiled behind her at someone , she got off him and turned around . She saw a woman standing with four knights behind her .

" You sure have guts , Haeun " the woman said while looking at her with a cold gaze

The guy got off the floor and ran towards that woman and held her hand " Crown princess....help me "

Haeun raised an eyebrow at this and looked back at the woman before her , according to the limited memory she have . The eldest princess , Kim Soo-Min was a scholar and managed many academies around the Kingdom , known throughout the Kingdom for her intelligence  while the Second princess Kim Chae-Won Kim  was announced as the Crown princess just after she was born as the daughter of the late emperor and was great in martial arts , leading the Kingdom to many victories as the general after the former General passed away , popular Mong the citizens . How is she suppose to take throne , with these two woman being in her way . It doesn't easy .

" Good morning second sister , I didn't harass you concubine . It's him who was seducing me otherwise why is he here in North wing . Shouldn't he stay in west wing , in your harem "

" No , no princess I didn't...."

Chaewon gritted her teeth as she heard the passing gaurds and servents

" Never knew the men of the Crown princess's harem are like this "

And pushed away the guy as he stumbled back but balanced himself
" scram , you manwhore "

Haeun looked at the sad expression on his face and back the woman infront of her . Chaewon walked closer and she noticed how Haeun didn't step back like past , " Don't care about him . Haeun , i heard about your recovery , how are you now? "

' Bitch , it was you who told him to push me ' she didn't reply just looked back in her eyes with a hard gaze .

" I didn't after recovering , you also got braver " and held her wrist and tighted her hold . Haeun was shocked at the strength she felt , she didn't wince but frowned back at her and tried to pull her hand away .

" LEAVE HER "

She turned around in surprise as she saw Seokjin walking near them as he looked at the woman beside her . She turned back to Chaewon and saw her gritting her teeth while glaring at Seokjin .