Chapter 39

Seokjin stood on the side as he watched Hoseok checking Jun . He wanted to know if Jun's eye could be cured ? Or if he had any other health issue .

" How is it? Can it be cured? Everything is okay right ? " Seokjin asked worried for the poor child , what must he have faced as a child servant .

Hoseok looked up at Seokjin and sighed
" I'm afraid not , he lost his sight at a young age probably and it's been too long to be treated . He is malnourished , so you should focus on that , soon he's going to reach his teens , his growth shouldn't be affected during puberty"
Seokjin nodded turning to look at Jun who blinked innocently " I will take care of it " Hoseok saw the affection in Seokjin's eyes and didn't know if it was good or not , being the main consort he still doesn't have a child and at this age every man wishes for it , if he got too attached with this child...

" Physician Jung " Hoseok turned to see Haeun who walked towards them giving a glance to Seokjin " I have something to talk to you about , can you come with me ? " Hoseok was curious with the formal tone and nodded following her to her office .

As they entered the office , Haeun shut the door and looked at him " Can you tell if that was actually the powder you mentioned about to Taehyung&Yoongi?"
Haeun wanted a confirmation , she knew Hoseok wasn't a fool to say that if he wasn't sure , he just need to confirm it . Hoseok nodded " You should find out where he got that from , in case of any issue in future , Main consort Seokjin can be too kind and naive at times "

Haeun understood the meaning of his words , if something happened to any of the men in the harem , the first one to get suspected would be Seokjin and the reasons for it were stupid and biased .
" I also wanted to talk to you about another thing " Hoseok nodded as he saw her gaze as if she's trying to read his mind " When I was injured in battle , the physician who cured me is your sister Jung Jiwoo "

Hoseok's eyes widen in surprise " My sister ? How is she ? " he asked stepping forward , it's been years he last saw his sister " She's alright , but she's really worried about you and your mother . She asked me to help you , do you mind telling what's the problem your mother has been facing ? " Hoseok turned pale at her words as he averted his eyes .

" By the look on the your face , I can tell that something is wrong . She saved my life Hoseok , you have treated my love ones . I can help you , I want to " Hoseok looked back at her and he saw that she was being genuine , she didn't just wanted him to spill a secret so she could use it but genuinely help them . He sighed and shook his head making her ftown " Thankyou for offering your help but I'm sorry I can't tell you " he said before turning away to leave .

" Wait ! " He turned around and she pushed him against the door " I know this is a serious matter , if not your mother wouldn't have sent your sister away but atleast trust me , I can help you . I won't let anyone know of this , no one will know that you told me , inside this palace you're safe " Hoseok gulped as he looked down at her hand that was on his chest pushing him against the door , Haeun who noticed his gaze immediately moved her hand away .
" I'm sorry " she said stepping back and he looked down to hide the smile , she really is different from other woman .

" It's not that I don't trust you " Haeun looked at him confused , why won't he tell her then ? " But we can't let anyone else get involved in this , you shouldn't get into this princess " he said as he turned to open the door but halted as he gave her a side glance " If meet my sister again  , please tell that we are fine and she should stress herself about these things " he said before leaving the room and Haeun stood there frowing at the at closed doors .

'I need to know what this issue it about , he wasn't ready to tell me even when his sister's worried . I have to do something'

------------------------------------------------