Chapter 21

Haeun looked around , she was surrounded by darkness . Her head started hurting and she knew it was another flashback of the real Haeun's past memories .

" Princess , take these medicines "

Haeun turned to her side and saw Taehyung who looked young with a little girl laying with her head on his lap .

" No it's bitter " The little girl whined and Taehyung smiled as he took out some candies from his pocket and the little girls eyes lit up as she tried to take them .

" first finish these medicines " he said and the girl pouted but gulped down the medicine and Taehyung chuckled as she snatched the candies from him .

They dissappeared and another scene appeared . They both were in the Royal hot spring , she was splashing water at him as he laughed and splashed water back at her .

" You will stay with me forever , right ? " the little asked and Taehyung stopped as he walked towards her and caressed her head " Forever " .

It dissappeared and another scene appeared , Haeun hid behind Taehyung while he was glaring at the two girl who were around his age .

" How dare you insult the third princess? Have you forgotten your place? "

The two girls laughed and one of them held his hand " If you come with us for tonight , We will not tease her again "

Taehyung glared at them as he took out the dagger and the two back away , it didn't seem like he was just threatening beside what was a young boy doing with a dagger , the two left from there .

The scene changed to one where Haeun was dressed in a wedding dress and Taehyung was on his knees before her .

" You look so beautiful ! Today is your wedding day , why are you crying? "

She cried and Taehyung wipped her tears away " I don't wanna marry him , second sister will hate me . I want to marry you " Taehyung  sighed as he cupped her face " He's going to be your husband , take care of him okay? Keep him happy ! " a woman came and held Haeun's hand and took her away while Haeun tried to stay .

Taehyung stood up as he looked at her retreating back " Being so innocent will be dangerous for you , I can't be by your side anymore but I hope....he will protect you "

Haeun opened her eyes as she wokeup and sighed .

-------------------------------------------------

Jin moved back and forth as he glanced at the entrance of the palace .

" The snow has stopped  , why hasn't she returned yet? Is she still at Taehyung's mansion? "

The servent shook his head " I don't know that First consort " Jin frowned and looked up at the sky as he held over his heart .

' Don't....'

------------------------------------------------

Haeun sat up and looked to her side and saw Taehyung who was asleep leaning against the heard board .

' In the past it wad Taehyung who protect her and later it was Seokjin , that's the only reason that stupid woman survived in this palace . It seems that Taehyung and her devoted to each other but if that was the case how did she end up dying? '

" You woke up? " She looked at Taehyung who had woken up and nodded .
" How do you feel now? " Haeun smiled at him , he looks so adorable right now .
" I feel better now , anyways I need should leave now . I have to meet Duke Kim " she said as she got off the bed .