2

Susie hesitated for a moment before she picked up the succulent basin and held it up in front of her eyes.

The soil in the pot is still flat, and the weight has not changed, so I don't know where it was swallowed.

Forget it, it's not scientific anyway.

She patted the corner of her clothes and walked back to the tavern, not forgetting to take the folding stool with her.

The wooden door was still in its post, and Susie took a moment to rehang the deformed latch so that it could barely fulfill its obligation to protect itself from the elements.

The moment she touched the door frame, a line of words appeared in front of her eyes.

[The simple wooden door was damaged, is it repaired [10 points]?] 】

Susie: "..."

She counts the only 7 points she has and closes the tooltip.

Even if she had enough points, she wouldn't have considered repairing the door! What's the difference between a door that can't even be stopped by a skeleton and a broken one?

The lantern in the tavern had just been smashed, and no other one had been sfreshed. Luckily, there were wall lamps in the tavern, and Susie used the light to walk around the tavern.

There was nothing to see, but there was a table in the tavern with a small glass bottle with a white flower on it. Susie put the folding stool back on the table, and strangely, the stool was still clean, and there was no rag to be found in this place, so she could only wipe it twice with her hands.

She searched again and found an escalator behind the wall behind the wooden shelves.

Susie climbed up and pushed the baffle open to find a small sleeper, like a capsule hotel room. At the other end of the sleeper is a folding desk, and the Donald Duck lamp in the corner of the table looks like a modern product.

There was a handbook on the desk, and Susie opened it to find that it was a tavern journal.

The first page is a map, the entire page is shrouded in white fog, except for a small clearing in the lower left corner, and a building sign in the center of the clearing. Susie poked it, and a bubble popped up: "Your tavern".

On the second page, there is a sketch of the exterior of the tavern.

[A tavern in ruins, cramped and dilapidated, poorly decorated, and nameless. The tavern was scarce in goods and had no rooms, so it could only give the weary traveler a respite for a while. 】

[Put a product on the shelf.] √】

[Hang up the business number.] √】

[Next step: Serve the first guest (0/1).] 】

[Side quest 1: Your tavern wooden door has been damaged, and occasionally uninvited guests will wander outside the door, fight them off and get points rewarded.] Earn points (7/100). 】

Further back is the Illustrated Book.

【001 Skeleton】

[Kill reward: 1 point.]

One of the representative undead, wandering aimlessly, the reason for his birth is a mystery. The actual combat effectiveness is extremely poor, as long as you overcome fear, you can even be knocked down by ordinary people.

Mentally retarded, can only perform the simplest mechanical tasks, and does not expect results. 】

【002 Zombie】

[Kill reward: 5 point.]

One of the representative undead, painless, fearless, and irrational in chasing all living until his head was cut off. The stiff skin has some protective power, so sharpen the blade.