43

So in addition to sending materials and snacks, Hidden Sky Crow Express also started a part-time Meituan takeaway.

Most of the time it was Louise who did the work, and the fox maid's shepherd's pie and cheese egg lasagna were widely acclaimed, while according to the card handwriting, young people preferred fried chicken and spicy wings. As for the time when Susie packed up the leftover sandwiches from dinner and sent them over, she also got the feedback of "please give me some food that is not so easy to be filling".

Susie: Grass, what's going on with this tower?

After all, the mage is quite generous, and Susie doesn't mind thinking a little more about the customer experience.

As a result, in addition to late-night snacks, the crow brought back demand orders for the main meal from time to time. Her savings gradually increased, and she was getting closer and closer to her goal of ten krypton gold pools at a time.

When Susie was keeping track of her daily income in the tavern's ledger, she suddenly realized that the income of the takeaway business had exceeded the sum of all other orders, and she couldn't help but fall into deep thought.

Susie: Still, Silencer Tower is a little too miserable, isn't it? Looks like he's very rich?

She thinks about Bach: ... Is it a painful example of people being afraid of falling into the wrong business?

——

A dragon with a pitch-black skeleton flies through the thick fog.

He crossed the dry river, swooping down over the dead treetops, the frightened undead fleeing in all directions, some roaring into the air. The dragon smirked triumphantly, and shook its wings as it raised its height.

He crossed the plains, and finally landed on a small hill.

The bone dragon lowered its head, and the soul fire flickered slightly,

He circled the hill for half a circle, and soon found the collapsed entrance, the rusted track breaking at the entrance of the cave, crawling with gray vines and moss. The dragon put his head up, but was stuck by the fence at the entrance of the cave, and after thinking about it, he turned around, raised his tailbone, and threw it hard.

"Bang"!

The whole hill buzzed and trembled, and the decaying fence "clanged" down, and then was swept away by the dragon's tail and fell into the tunnel, and the sound of "clang, bang, dang" echoed in the crater.

The dragon turned around, stuck its head into the mouth of the pitch-black hole again, and immediately shrank back, narrowly avoiding the oncoming axe.

First the underground trolls, then a swarm of ash salamanders, and the frightened monsters swooped out and confronted the dragon.

The soul fire in the bone dragon's skull burned, and he hovered low in the air, setting off a heavy wind pressure. He opened his mouth and let out a long, hoarse groan, and then, swooping down, grabbing an underground troll. The troll's blood soaked through the bones and made a soft noise, but the dragon didn't care, he tore through his claws, smashed the axe and spit, and threw the stump down, biting off the head of the other troll.

Death has deprived him of many of his natural abilities that belong to the dragons, but a good dragon will never feel sorry for it.

He has a stronger body and claws, and most of the vital and pain effects are removed, which means that he is still a formidable dragon - not to mention the beautiful black skeleton.

——

Susie shook slightly, barely holding the sword in her hand. Since she worked hard to increase her swordsmanship proficiency to 1.2, she has rarely made the mistake of not being able to keep up with her sword.