74

"A fried chicken set, please give me some more vanilla sauce." Margaret said.

"Hmm," the cashier looked at her with a somewhat complicated expression, "Okay, please wait."

After a few moments, the neatly dressed young priest in a snow-white robe walked around with a tray and sat down by the window. She arranged the chicken nuggets, spicy wings and fries in a cardboard box, and carefully poured the vanilla sauce on top.

Then the maiden closed her eyes, held the emblem in her hand, and began her long routine prayer.

One after another, the magicians who were eating entered the dining room, and they noticed the girl sitting by the window at a glance, and they all showed a faint toothache expression.

This is No. 009 Tumbledown Lane, the "Quiet Eye" hotel.

Generally speaking, casters outside of the Silent Tower prefer to stay at the "Fog Scroll" inn next to the library, while the "Sunshine Youth Hostel" located in the heart of the Sudzu Valley neighborhood is a more popular choice... Although most people don't understand what this place has to do with "sunshine".

However, in contrast to the all-day dining restaurant, which serves junk food, these two hotels only serve instant coffee, canned drinks, and light sandwiches. There are communal kitchens in the hostel, but cooking in the Canyon of the Night is obviously not a good idea.

...... But that's not the reason why a priest of the Light Department came here for a few days in a row?

The magicians looked at each other, and stopped talking, like a school of fish watching a freshwater fish that couldn't think of jumping into the sea. But in the end, no one dared to disturb the priest girl who was praying earnestly, and silently found a place as far away as possible and sat down.

Margaret finished a round of sincere praise and finished talking about her today's experience in great detail, before exhaling and slowly opening her eyes.

She picked up the knife and fork she was carrying, and sliced a piece of fries with grace.

The cold fries were soaked with moisture and soaked up with the vanilla sauce, becoming soft and sweet, and Margaret didn't mind, and even happily added an extra spoonful of sauce.

A dark mage at the table next to her witnessed the whole process, and his face suddenly became similar to vanilla sauce, he thought about it, silently got up with the plate, and changed his position.

Unaware of her silent mental blow, Margaret slowly ate her fries and chicken nuggets, picked up her knife and fork, and patiently cut the pair of spicy wings. At the same time, she pricked up her ears curiously, listening to the conversation in the restaurant.

Complaining about the bad temper of the tutor, complaining about the long working hours, discussing the Xi actual report, and sometimes mixed with complicated academic swearing, these are undoubtedly the evil camp of young people with all kinds of troubles of this age.

It's funny.

Margaret was born in the Duchy of Daylight, and the dark mages and necromancers she had met in the past twenty years were probably less than a third of the people who dined here, and most of them were still in prison. However, unlike the most vicious criminals, the magicians here are lively and lively, not as rigid as the Templars or as unbridled as adventurers, and have a particularly lively and interesting taste.

The priest girl put down the clean chicken bones, held the Coke, and turned her head around slightly, her eyes full of freshness.

"No, it's still not right!" A black mage slammed his head on the table with a "clang", his curly hair fell down, and it was stained with ketchup, he didn't care, and even tried to roll the plate in his face, "It's definitely not okay to follow this step, ah... I don't want to see the face of Lord Death Knight anymore..."