52

Although the young apprentices were enthusiastic and eager to try, they were still cautious enough to prepare in advance, and it was ridiculous to hope that the original owner of the lair was a good camp, especially since magicians never relied on perception and luck to eat.

They re-inventoried their private collections: the chicks inherited from the Silent Tower always had a few gifts from their teachers to save their lives at critical moments.

After that, she also rented a laboratory to process various raw materials, Susie accepted the rent, looked at the production list that had expanded a lot, silently touched the tip of her nose, and felt a little vague and empty, Huh, is this considered to sell people and let the gang count the money?

The final selection was decided through debates, quarrels, and skirmishes: dora, Isaiah, and Maury, apprentices of the undead, Eunice and Betty, and Tolan, a naturalist.

The young people considered what might happen and packed their bags as thoroughly as possible: defensive runes, energy potions, and disarming scrolls, teleportation runes were not required, but white crystals to manipulate the golem were necessary, and some attack scrolls and runes were needed in case they were needed.

In addition, there are spell casting materials, spell books, and transcription pens, and the remaining little gap is stuffed with Tiaode chocolate.

Bach was very envious and amazed by the vaults of his fellow Cobain, and he tried to explain that the lair was not really dangerous if things were not moved. Of course no one listened to him.

As they approached their departure, they had a new team member.

"Let's go." Rafael said, "Aldro stays.

The bone dragon, who was shaking his head and waiting on the side, was stunned for a moment when he heard this: "Huh?

Raphael looked at the dragon and seemed to want to explain something, but finally gave up his useless work and knocked on his jawbone.

Aldro didn't seem very happy, he lay down and muttered, "Why don't you always take me?"

"Because," Raphael pondered very perfunctorily, "who made you not even breathe?"

"But—" Aldro froze for a moment, then slapped his tail the ground, retorting with all his might, "I'm a bone dragon now, and bone dragons don't breathe in the first place!"

Raphael was as good as a stream: "Well, that's why you stayed to protect these old orcs?"

The soul fire in the dragon's skull suddenly froze: "... Such.

He hesitated.

Susie who witnessed everything: Eh! What kind of bad trick is this?

She held back a smile, stepped forward skillfully, reached out and touched Aldro, and was at ease: "Trouble you, Aldro is the best!"

The tips of the dragon's wings immediately raised subconsciously, he showed a little distressed, lay on the ground and thought about it, thought about it again, and finally muttered awkwardly: "Since this is the case, since this is the case, then I will barely do a favor..."

Raphael: "But don't break things."

Aldro: "..."

The dragon let out a heavy sigh, "Oh.

——

The mage's lair wasn't far from the tavern, otherwise Bach wouldn't have been the only frequent visitor before. It can be reached in just half a day with the help of riding equipment.

It was a tributary of the upper reaches of the Wuxing River, and even during the wet season, the water level was not enough for ships to pass through. There are now traces of swamp mud monsters crawling in the river, and some undead are staggering along the riverside, and in the remains of several traps, scattered fragments of food can be seen.