20

The bad news is.

The valley closure period of the Eternal Night Canyon has been advanced.

According to the experience of the past, the valley closure period is usually after the outside rainy season, and the time is slightly different due to the rainfall of the year.

However, this year's rainy season has not yet ended, and the fog galaxy has been extinguished.

The mutation was so swift and unexpected that the floodgates fell before most people could react.

This most ruthless canyon is locked up directly by travelers who can't leave it.

Whether it's a compass, a wayfinder, or a teleportation, they can all be disturbed in the thick fog. Neither sound nor light could penetrate such a mist, and the only thing that could illuminate it was soul fire.

...... It's better not to have it at all.

In this land shrouded in death, the breath of life is as striking as a lighthouse on the sea in the middle of the night, and the undead chase their prey, like sharks running for thousands of miles.

Wolves march in groups along the river.

Their living distant relatives are known for their perseverance and swiftness, and when they become undead, they are even more tireless until they die.

The scorching light of the fire made them retreat slightly, but soon more wolves surrounded them, and the wolves were patient, and they waited quietly for their prey to collapse from exhaustion.

"Hey, mage!" The merchant shouted at the top of his voice, "Can't you think of a way!" Like subduing these dogs or something!

"I'm just an apprentice!" The necromancer roared back, and in such an environment, even if it was face-to-face, he could only communicate by shouting, "Besides, you call these things dogs?!"

The weak zombies and skeletons have been torn apart, leaving only the Corrupt Lords and Ash Assassins facing off against the wolves.

But it won't stop for long.

Bach knew that his contract was incomplete, and his minions were not highly intelligent. Not to mention the fact that the scale of undead wolves is hardly afraid of anything.

"Don't you live here!" The merchant said, "These dogs are your neighbors!" Can't we talk to them about us?

"They said you'd consider letting me go!" Bach was quick to keep his ash assassin at bay at the wolf that was trying to pounce on it, chopping off its head and chopping it up with the soul fire, "Think of a way with your cargo box, profiteer, I can't hold out for long!"

The merchant opened his chest, clattered, and threw a flask.

With a "bang", a golden-red flame burst out on the ground again. The wolf was afraid of the breath of the flames, and couldn't help but take a few steps back. But as the fire subsided, they gathered again with great eagerness.

Seeing this, the merchant took out two more test tubes and gave one of them to Bach.

"Poison # medicine, it works quickly, given our partnership, I will send you for free today." He shrugged his shoulders and said, "I don't want to die in the mouth of a bad dog anyway."

Bach: "... Thank you so much.

The wolves suddenly stirred.

They bent down, raised their heads to the sky, and whined demonstratively. The weaker wolves on the periphery even panicked and began to retreat uneasily.