57

The two instructors exchanged words in a low voice, and then went to their own students.

It didn't take long for Dorothy to press her disciple to the ground and stomp on it: "Are you stupid? Yes? Giving up the room to the little crows and pitching their own tents to sleep in the open, is that what I taught you? Well?

"But, but, teacher," her apprentice did not dare to resist the master, and lay on the ground whimpering, "The bone dragon is here, teacher! It's a complete bone dragon!

"Shut up." Dorothy gritted her teeth, "Say no more, why don't you just feed the bone dragon!"

Aldro: ?

The dragon flicked his tail unhappily, "I don't eat strange things—" and he flapped his wings and flew aside.

Dorothy: "Do you hear that, even the bone dragon hates you for having no brains!"

The apprentice pumped and hooked up, and I don't know if it was because he was beaten by the teacher or because he was disgusted by Aldro.

Susie eventually built the hotel.

Due to the destructive power of the current tour group, in order to avoid accidental loss and accidental injury, Susie silently placed the hotel on the other side of the tavern, separated from the living quarters of the lords.

The hotel is a three-and-a-half-storey villa with a small courtyard, with a circular sofa and a bar counter in the lobby on the first floor, guest rooms on the second and third floors, and a small loft and terrace on the top floor.

The necromancer occupies the second floor, and the black mage occupies the third floor. However, there is only one staircase in the hotel, and whenever the two instructors meet on the stairs, they will give each other a look of complete disgust, and if they have enough time, they will also have a sharp tongue of yin and yang with each other.

...... He is worthy of being a teacher, and even his language arts are better than his disciples.

The two mentors didn't like each other, and even the tables had to be the furthest away from each other during the meal every day. But the relationship between the apprentices was surprisingly harmonious.

There is no daylight in the Eternal Night Canyon, and time can only be calculated by the hourglass clock in the tavern, so the division commander justifiably squeezes his own students and works all night. These poor young people always have sleep deprivation written on their faces, and when they occasionally look at each other, they have a remorse written in their eyes, "I knew it was like this".

...... It's miserable.

The magicians were immersed in research and work all night long, and it was the norm to turn the morning and dusk, and the day and night were the norm, Susie thought about it, and stuffed the costume puppet she had obtained from the previous gacha into the hotel.

With enough magic effort, the Doll is a very useful housekeeping assistant, and the two mentors are full of praise for it. At the end of the day, they often turn on the puppet and take a nap with a cup of fruit sparkling wine or special milk tea and a hot maple muffin.

However, if the teacher didn't do it himself, the apprentices wouldn't want to use it: the magic of the puppet was a value that could even be described as exaggerated, or Susie wouldn't have kept throwing it in the warehouse to eat dust.

After about a week, Dorothy walked to the treehouse with the head of the undead three-headed dog of hell and knocked open the room that had been temporarily rented by the dark mage as his place of work. They kicked the students out of the room and discussed them behind closed doors.