14

Susie had a dream.

She doesn't actually need to rest, and sleep is just a routine Xi, similar to the shutdown sleep mode.

But she was well aware that she was dreaming.

Her gaze flew over the city, a city surrounded by stars and the morning glow, the starry river flowing through the middle of the city, the houses lining the streets, the bright flowers blooming on every balcony and windowsill, and the brocade flags hanging from every street lamp, bright gold, snow silver, and deep blue, reminiscent of the distant starry sky.

She saw the towers, the bell tower of the college, the statue fountain of the clear spring, and the organ park full of flowers. The whole city was empty, silent and quiet, but it could be seen in the eyes, but it was like this-

A bustling and noisy scene.

Susie's gaze swam over the clear water, around the flags under the windows, through the arcades of the streets, over the spires of the towers, and then she saw the heart of the city.

- That's a tree.

It is so magnificent that it is difficult to say whether it is the castle that guards the tree, or whether the tree itself is the castle. A lush silvery-white canopy obscures most of the building. A carved staircase encircles the trunk of the tree from the inside out, and is connected to the exterior by an elaborate cloister.

The eye quickly followed the handrails and railings entwined with glowing vines and lily of the valley, missed the attic built against the trunk of the tree, and finally stopped on the highest branch.

Susie saw Raphael.

He stood alone, dressed in a tuxedo with white gloves and brass buttons, intricate ribbons hanging from tassels, delicate patterns on the cuffs of his chest, and a dark cloak that fell behind his shoulders.

He rested one hand casually on the scabbard of his sword, his expression calm and cold, and he was looking down at the whole city.

Suddenly the wind rose.

Wow -

The silver leaves of the trees are swaying in the wind, sparkling and sparkling, and the graceful sunshine is intertwined. The wind scooped up the long snow-blue hair and gently lifted the cloak, as if noticing, Raphael raised his head.

In the flickering light, the peacock-blue eyes seemed to cross the dream realm and look at her from afar.

"Bang knock".

It was like the sound of a heart falling very softly and slowly from a great height.

Susie woke up.

She sat up and found herself napping behind the bar at some point.

The soup pot on the table was still boiling, and Susie hurriedly turned off the low heat, opened the lid, and stirred it slightly to prevent it from sticking.

There was no one in the tavern, and neither was Arrow, so Susie stretched, grabbed the journal book that had been set aside, and got up and walked out.

With a "dang" sound, the sword and the scabbard struck together.

The scabbard with delicate patterns held the blade steadily, sinking slightly, and deftly unloading the force to counterattack, between the lightning and flint, there was no suspense, and the human being was completely beaten to the ground by the undead.

Kevin rolled over and raised his hand to wipe the mud off his face to pick up the sword that had fallen aside.

Raphael nodded slightly, and the unsheathed thin sword in his hand spun around, hung back on his waist, and then turned sideways and smiled, "Your Excellency."