49

When he left the mine, Aldro was given an ancient gold coin.

Winnie was dissatisfied with the conditions of the abandoned mine, and she complained softly, "It's not at all like what you said before, there are no lights in it, no treasures, just some strange things.

Aldro argued: "It wasn't like that, it was a lively place, and you could drink broth in the evening."

He said again: "The Fog Galaxy has also changed a lot.

"That's right." Winnie thought for a moment and agreed. She landed on top of the dragon's head, and touched his head, "Okay, I don't blame you."

The dragon blew upwards and slightly blew the hem of the banshee's skirt away, and he lay on the ground, his tail swept away, and he hung his head a little dejectedly: "Alas, I used to hide a lot of good things here, but now they are gone!"

Susie: "... Well, it's not like nothing.

She took out a gold coin from her pocket, wiped it twice, and handed it over: "Do you want this?"

It was found after cleaning the salamander's nest, hexagonal, not a popular style on the market, perhaps not very pure, with mottled traces of corrosion.

Aldro: "... Yes.

He turned his head, the soul fire in his eyes jumped, staring at the gold coin, his tone was a little shy, and he was expectant: "Do you want to, want to give it to me?"

Susie smiled, and she stepped forward and put the gold coin into the dragon's claws, "Yes, here you go."

The bone dragon clenched his claws all at once, and the gold coin leaked between his finger bones, and he quickly caught it with his other claw. He changed his posture several times, and finally held the gold coin properly.

"Hey-hee-" the dragon smirked, looking like he wanted to show off, but he couldn't find a match, so he looked at the gold coin again and again, as if it would disappear into thin air, "I'm a dragon with treasures again!" Hey, hey, hey—"

Susie laughed and said, "Obviously there is only one gold coin."

Aldro flicked his tail and said seriously: "It doesn't matter, if you have the first gold coin, you will have the second, and one day, I will have a lot of treasure!"

Susie: It sounds very childish, but it seems inexplicably philosophical?

——

Although the output of the mine is somewhat low, the number of related orders is not large today, and there is still a lot of surplus.

The skeleton laborers occasionally dug up a little iron ore, but very little, and Susie simply used it all to make some groceries and small toys for her little lords.

As for the Silent Tower, its popularity has risen in a series of takeaway services, snacks, supper, and dinner. There were even a few times when the crow knocked on the window when it was supposed to be the wee hours of the morning: early, hurry, thank you.

Susie: Every time I come to this time, I think this group of mages is really miserable and very sincere.

When the reputation reaches 51, a new hint is given.

[Your Regional Reputation [Silent Tower] has reached Friendliness!] 】

Your mobile vendor unlocks a new feature: location. 】

[Positioning: Paying extra points can make your window appear within the range of the designated friendly forces, so that the transaction can be more profitable.]