27

The field of view is covered by a warning box that pops up in the system, so much so that everything around you appears to be red.

Elo was thrown out, and it rolled over and got up, arched its back, and screamed loudly, but no one would put a skeletal cat that had not grown up in their eyes.

Susie scooped up her kitten and rolled straight to the ground, dodging the arrows.

The bar behind her cracked, and the flying debris cut a faint mark of blood on her face, and then quickly disappeared.

Out of the corner of her eye, Susie saw the knight of the kingdom step on the fallen door panel and enter.

She forced herself to calm down.

- In fact, her mind is clearer than she thinks.

She didn't intend to ask the other party why she did this, it was pointless, although Susie was a bit of a good temper, but she had been able to live alone for many years in the past, and she was definitely not a person who would only cry and cry hysterically when something happened.

Susie tucked the cat into her pocket, and it turns out that people can push their limits in times of crisis, and with a stealth skill of five skills, she managed to dodge the arrows with dexterity and was almost unscathed.

But there was no way back—she was forced into the inside of the tavern, a few paces away from the doors and windows, under the watchful eye of these sophisticated adventurers. After all, she used to be just an ordinary modern social animal, and she had a means of transportation for commuting to and from work, and she had almost no chance of strenuous exercise.

Susie didn't plan to draw her sword, the swordsmanship with zero proficiency is not worth mentioning here, if it weren't for the fact that the other party didn't want her life for the time being, she would probably have died on the spot-

No, wait.

It doesn't have to be left alone.

The black-haired girl's heart trembled slightly, and she stepped back in vain, with a blank look in her eyes.

Seeing this, the Kingdom Knight seemed to hesitate, he looked back at the mage, and Konstantin's gaze was unwavering: "Catch it."

The knight sighed and walked towards the girl.

Two huge cabinets appeared out of thin air, blocking the Knight of the Kingdom, and immediately after, a floor-to-ceiling window appeared behind the girl.

Seeing this, Konstantin shouted: "Stop it!"

Susie pushed open the window and jumped straight out, arrows and magic coming one after another. The glass shattered with a "bang", slashing her hand into blood, but almost at the same time, part of her points balance was automatically consumed, and the hideous wound was instantly healed.

Susie didn't have time to think about it, so she directly removed the window and threw the corrupt lord to the door.

The Shadow Falcon lay weakly on the edge of the pasture, its wings half melted by the light, its corrosive blood dripping the ground, glowing a strange milky white.

Susie directly pressed the repair, straddled the eagle's back, watched the eagle's wings grow rapidly, and commanded loudly: "Fly!"

Needless to say, Xiao Er flapped his wings and rolled up a hurricane.

A golden vine rope shot straight out from below#, and grabbed the eagle's left claw in mid-air, Susie immediately made a decision, drew her sword and slashed, the snow silver thin sword and the light rope collided together, as if cutting some soft metal, in the dazzling light, Xiao Er broke free of the restraint and rose into the air.