89

Susie didn't know what she wanted.

It's strange to say that wandering dwarves seek majestic mountains, wanderers yearn for their dreams, old orcs seek a safe homeland, mages search for the unknown, bards follow epics and legends, and adventurers yearn for power, fame, and money.

All kinds of people come to this town with all kinds of dreams, and Susie is like a magical Doraemon, always giving surprising answers. She enjoys and is satisfied, as addicted as ticking off items on her to-do list... But that's not a dream.

Susie wanted a lot of things in the past: she wanted to have a cat, wanted to get rich overnight, wanted to be double yellow for ten times, wanted to make a special figure, wanted to skip work to see the exhibition, wanted to quit her job and go home to open a tavern, but these fragmentary "wants" are not really dreams.

She also wants a lot now: she wants to have more cats, she wants to make money, she wants her town to prosper, she wants to see more places, and she wants to fish all day long.

But can she, like those moths to the fire, chase those dreams all their lives?

...... Probably not. Susie thought, feeling slightly frustrated at admitting it.

I'm not that brave yet.

"If you don't have it now, it doesn't matter." Raphael, as if expected, and without disappointment or reproach, picked up his glass, "But when that day comes, please let me know."

Susie: "Hmm.

Susie was silent for a moment, then put one hand on her cheek and looked at her knight: "And what about Raphael?"

"Yes, but then it didn't." The Death Knight said, he bowed his head and took a sip of his wine, then looked at Susie and said, "... But there are still any.

"Well—" The answer was a bit tongue-in-cheek, and Susie scratched her head and pondered for a moment before she spoke again, "What is that, maybe I can help—since I haven't figured it out yet, let's take yours for mine first."

Raphael was stunned when he heard this, he stared at his lord, and suddenly laughed: "Don't think of me as Aldro, lord.

The Death Knight stretched out his hand and Xi touched the top of Susie's hair: "However, you will know in the future."

Susie looked at her knight and thought again, "Speaking of which, there are actually some things I want to do.

Raphael:?

Susie: "I want to see your wings - it would be nice to touch them."

Raphael: "..."

——

Summer capital.

A new shop has opened on the grocery street a little further from the main town.

It doesn't look much different from the shops around it, with shelves filled with all kinds of materials, semi-finished potions, and a few scattered magic products. Near the windowsill is a square pot divided into nine compartments, which is simmered every meal and late at night.

The shop is usually run by a dark-haired girl, along with one or two young dossier mage apprentice helpers - a common occurrence in the summer capital where magic is prevalent, and young apprentices with modest talent who are not yet officially hired by the mage tower earn a living in these shops.

The job was also very popular among the magicians of the Silent Tower, where the young magicians had been fighting each other for several rounds for valuable spots, and many of them had even privately sought out Susie to try to bribe.