15

Yang Qi was calm: "Ahh

Raphael was silent.

For the first time, a look of hesitation appeared on the face of the omnipotent Death Knight, and he pondered, "I might... Need to give it a try?

Susie: "Wait, wait, forget it, I'll just ask."

This crumb game.

Can you have a bit of a user experience?

To be reasonable, shouldn't the ranch game be a one-click harvest with automatic classification? What's more, slaughtering skills are not within the garrison range of ordinary social animals?

Okay, it seems that the braised mutton is temporarily disappointed.

Susie was unwilling, dragged the sheep to her by the horns, and pulled two handfuls of wool hard, and the system pop-up window, which was usually very presence, was as quiet as a chicken at this time, and there was no movement.

She thought for a moment, then went back to the tavern and felt for a pair of long scissors.

Life is not easy, but it is versatile - Susie never dreamed that one day she would be doing sheep shearing with her bare hands. But it turns out that the potential of people is endless, and after a few attempts, she actually removed a roll of wool.

When the wool hit the ground, it clumped into a bundle of its own accord, and the sheep, which had been firmly pressed to the ground by Arrow, kicked its legs, and one of them rolled over and jumped to the other side of the fence.

【You have Wool x1】

[Congratulations on getting a processable agricultural product!] The Workshop has been unlocked! 】

The workshop is located at the bottom of the staff tree, with a central spiral staircase extending directly down to one level, and two rooms that have not yet been opened.

Susie narrowed her eyes suspiciously: I suspect it's more than just a management game, but I don't have proof.

The workshop is very well equipped, with workbenches, forges, quenching pools, and the walls are covered with all kinds of tools that you know and don't know.

Oops, none of these things seem to work.

Susie cautiously carried the wool roll to a workbench, and a list automatically popped up in front of her, and a string of wool products slipped away.

【Wool scarf (wool: 1/1)】

[Windbreaker (leather: 0/1; wool: 1/2)]

......

She pulled down, and saw strange high-end gadgets like the Shadow Hunting Gauntlet and the Fire Elf Cloak. Susie poked with great interest, and immediately received a failure prompt.

[Your Workshop does not have a Tinkerer to craft this item.] 】

Susie immediately had an epiphany: I said why was he so generous all of a sudden, it turned out that this game was no longer satisfied with kidnapping players, but also wanted players to go out and kidnap people.

She rechecked that none of the existing employees had the ability to make artisans, so the workshop could only make basic workpieces.

Susie: Tsk, you're lying to me again.

Anyway, she only has a wool on hand now, and she doesn't have much choice, so she can only pay 10 points to make a scarf.

The points turned into a soft light and melted into the wool rolls, and then a soft white scarf landed on the hand.