83

"Stop talking nonsense!" The bearded man stumbled a little, just reached Susie's waist, and shouted, "I heard that there is a spare magic factory here that is hiring, take me to see it!"

The halfling was short enough, and the beard was a little shorter than him, and the reddish-brown hair covered his face, and it was not easy to tell where the beard was and where the hair was, and the hair hung down to his stomach, and it was not very unkempt, and if you looked closely, there were small strands of hair.

"This is the leader of the wandering dwarven camp, Dark Firehammer." The halfling merchant holds his head high and is passionate, like a blind date introducer, "His skills are absolutely superb, just give him a workshop, he can build everything you need, weapons, armor, furniture, anything!" Excellent quality! Trustworthy!

Susie looked at the halfling standing in the chair in order to enhance the persuasiveness with a blank face, thinking about the other party's statement of "a little sheep from the floating dragon island", and felt that it was not very credible.

She glanced down at the dwarven leader, discerning suspicion similar to her own in his hair-covered face.

"Hmm," Susie thought for a moment, and cautiously suggested, "Why don't we go to the factory first?"

The dwarf drank a large glass of beer, slammed the empty cup on the table, wiped his frothy beard, and said in a rough voice, "Let's go!" Let's go! Not a single word of this halfling profiteer is credible!

...... A cynical dwarf.

Susie was quick to confirm this. The short, stocky bearded man looked critically all the way around, muttering to himself.

He said of the Grey Elves: "Undead plus elves, double the trouble."

Said the Dragonborn Blacksmith: "Rough workmanship! An opportunistic guy with talent.

Said the old orcs: "Noisy and noisy, don't they feel tired for a moment?"

Said the Silent Tower Wizard: "Phew.

He muttered in a low voice, "There will be a magic guide factory in this place?" Tsk, does that halfling profiteer know what it is? It's not just a few crappy mages stuffed into a factory and it's called a magic factory! Forget it, as long as there are factories - maybe only boilers, alas ..."

They came to the factory gate.

Susie opened the factory door.

The dwarf shut up.

"Oh... Oh. He walked into the hall and spun around in place, trying to look around with his short neck up, "It seems... It's better than I thought, not necessarily, but at least the profiteer wasn't exaggerating this time.

Susie: "It wasn't easy.

The halfling looked very surprised, and he made a mistake: "So you really have a magic guide factory?" I thought it was probably just a small workshop.

Susie: Okay, it's hard to change.

Although there were lifts in the factory, the stubborn dwarf still chose to climb the stairs hard.

The operation room on the second floor is a semi-automated workshop, with workbenches and mechanical assembly lines, magic pools and forging furnaces, all the tools hanging in the most convenient places, and a string of long and short strings with bells hanging above the worktop.

The dwarf stood on tiptoe and pulled down one of the drawstrings, and with a "jingle bell", a metal birdcage fell through the slide rail, and deftly stopped on the console, the carved cage body spreading out lightly.