90

It took Susie about a week to diligently bring back nearly 400 volumes from the Summer Capital Library. Then she found that she needed to pay at least 10,000 points for each rubbing of the books she had read.

Susie:...... I was so happy to copy the book that I forgot to pick the door of the debt collection system.

Although she now has millions of points, the sky-high cost of printing books is still daunting.

The magicians closed the door and quarreled, and in the end, the dossier mage, who had half of his beard removed, won the task of sifting through the collection with vigour, and the old mage was like a victorious old rooster, and the remaining half of his beard was cocked triumphantly.

The dark mages and necromancers, who had suffered defeat, had gloomy faces behind him, and the low pressure on their bodies made the apprentices bend down in front of their mentors for fear of accidentally igniting the fire # medicine keg.

Introductory magic that is only for beginners is first sifted out of the list, followed by outdated hypothesis research that has been tested, and outdated experiments that have been eliminated. Most of the undead and dark arts have been put on the back burner: there is a specialization in the arts, and even Xia Du can't compare to the Silent Tower in this regard.

And the rest need to be sifted more carefully. A suspicious travelogue called "Recommended Flavor Food of the Eastern Continent", after opening it, it was found that it was actually an extremely detailed alchemy potion formula, the author was a halfling, and I don't know if the title of such a fraudulent book was taken to increase sales.

After some screening, Susie spent 640,000 points to expand the library, separating the reading area of the casters from the leisure area of the lords by floors, adding two private rooms on the second floor, and from the next door (?) Xia Du wholesaled some of the copying tools for resale.

Surprisingly popular, not every adventurer carries transcription ink and blank scrolls with them.

Susie looked at the points savings that were cut in half in an instant, and hissed softly: inflation is too fast, and the points are really not spent.

In addition to this, Susie also found what she was looking for: an enlightenment book of elven magic.

It's really an enlightenment book, the inside pages are colorful and interesting, and it's completely a fairy tale picture book. The cute two-headed elf on the above has visited the spring fairy, the sky dragon and the witch of the tree one by one in the picture book, and the spells, spellcasting skills and auxiliary materials are all carefully broken and crumpled and placed in the progress of the story, and the ending is that the elf rubs the small fireball to defeat the demon from the abyss and save the world.

...... Of course, the so-called Abyss Demon is actually a giant slime.

This kind of enlightenment book is quite popular among elves, and it is said that most of the elf children will accidentally burn the picture book after reading it.

Susie looked at Olivia, looking at the star-studded burn marks that had fallen on the pages of her last attempt.

The gray elf coughed lightly and comforted thoughtfully, "Don't worry too much, my lord, I tried many times at that time, and I didn't even leave a trace.

Susie: "Okay, I got it again.

Olivia thought for a moment and suggested, "Or do you need a staff to help cast spells?"

Susie's understanding of skill level E has deepened again: even if she is as crappy as Bach, she doesn't need to be assisted by a staff to cast spells!

Susie: It's so miserable, why don't I try a sword in a stick?