16

Susie heeded the suggestion and placed the limestone in the improvised pasture.

The horned sheep did not know that this was his new neighbor, so he came over curiously, stepped on it twice, and sharpened its horns with it.

As the countdown to hatching was closed, Susie went to the side to collect a bunch of vegetables, and then distributed a lettuce to feed the sheep.

Before, the cats and knights in the tavern didn't need to eat, but now that there were more farmed animals and living people to feed, the output of the four-grid farmland suddenly seemed to be stretched.

She made a little calculation in her heart, raised her hand and spent 9,000 points boldly, bought three fields in one go, and planted some tomatoes, onions and cauliflower by the way, in addition to lettuce.

Her second order pulled out a floor-to-ceiling bookcase.

【Master's Treasure ★★★[☆]

Details: I know, you need this!

Here is a list of recipes for all the ingredients from ancient times to the present day, so you can find out how to get any ingredient and how to cook it! Take your pick! Every good chef deserves it!

Note 1: Some dishes may cause special effects, you need to screen your diners carefully to avoid unnecessary losses.

Note 2: The quality of the finished product will ultimately depend on your cooking skills, and the book cabinet is not responsible for the taste of the finished product, thank you. 】

Susie: "..."

So, the mixed card pool is nothing short of crumbs.

She calmly put the bookcase away, took two petrified toads from the shelf next to her, and several related recipes immediately thoughtfully appeared in front of the bookcase.

Susie directly picked the shortest one from her heart, numbly picked up the knife, and handled the cooking step by step.

Half an hour later, she was deep in thought over a pot of boiling muddy soup.

【Stone?】 Toad^! い■[★?? ☆! ]

Rating: B! ■f? ㄆ

Recommended Price: ???

Recycling price: ■Moss? &■

Appraise:...... It's a disaster from any point of view, but it may be able to shake the foundation of the world! 】

Susie: "............"

What's the situation? Why is even the detail page garbled?

Didn't I follow the recipe exactly! She dragged the projection of the menu in front of her and revisited it, her eyes falling to the soup pot on the stove through the translucent panel.

The mud soup tumbled into bubbles and splashed on the countertop, making a sizzling and corrosive sound. Aro curiously leaned up and sniffed, and immediately arched her back a few steps back.

...... Fuck you.

Susie stared at the sentence "The book cabinet is not responsible for the taste of the finished product", opened her mouth, and stopped talking.

She is Xi to doing things from time to time in this spicy chicken game, but: Day, just this dog thing, why is it one star higher than Arrow? Pick out that star for me!

Kevin happened to walk in and curiously leaned in to take a look, "Is this today's dinner?" It doesn't look like yet..."

The mud "gurgled" and a few pieces of gray entrail floated up - although the feel was no different from that of stone, the structure of the petrified toad was not much different from that of its normal compatriots... Of course, their internal organs are also petrified.