86

"Go to the beach!" The long-haired rabbit said loudly.

"By the sea!" The little curly-eared cat who followed her repeated milkily.

The Dragonborn Artisans who hired them weren't very excited about the sudden summer event, but they happily gave his furry assistant a holiday, and he looked at the bunny's twitching ears and joked: "However, you don't have scales or fins, and if your fur gets wet, you'll sink into the sea."

"No, it won't!" Long-haired rabbit chirps.

"No!" Curly-eared cat meows.

The Silent Tower Apprentice was busy, stuffing a bunch of strange test tubes and flasks into his backpack.

They were in high spirits: "I know that there are a lot of rare materials in the deep sea, and I want to collect some of them, maybe they can be used as a medium to summon the abyssal octopus!"

Susie: Summoning Mr. Ke?

She couldn't help but splash cold water: "Just go to the beach."

"Oh-" the apprentice visibly deflated, and they thought for a moment to find another way, "and can I summon something to dive into the sea to collect!"

Susie: "... No way.

These people will definitely be on the permanent blacklist of the tourism industry! Any tourist attraction should put up a standing sign: "Silent Tower and Bone Dragon Do Not Enter".

The next day was a sunny day.

Maybe it's because summer hasn't come yet, or maybe it's because it's by the sea, but the sun is abundant but not too warm, in short, it's a great weather for a coastal holiday.

Susie leads a group of critters and young people to the beach through itinerant vendors, like an older man or tour guide with a noisy group of schoolchildren and junior high school students on an outing.

The Dragonborn blacksmith took his stove and set up a makeshift barbecue. Dragonfire wrought iron is trustworthy, but it's not the case for grilling.

Once again, the entire kebab was grilled into a strange char, and if it was determined that it also had a trace amount of molten fire and a puncture bonus, Frank shoved the untold weapon of failure or success into the Dragonborn's mouth, driving the terrible chef out of the oven's range.

"That's my stove!" The Dragonborn Blacksmith persevered, "Let me try again!"

Frank crossed his hands on his hips: "From now until the end of today, this is my stove!" Stay away from my stove, crappy chef, you've wasted a whole sheep!

Cold beer and cold Coke glasses are stacked in front of the fisherman's hut, and fruit and bread are placed on the counter in the window.

Nearby residents also happily came to join in the fun. An old fisherman who had just returned from the sea bought two skewers of barbecue and a beer, and sat on a seat beside him and watched the young men and old orcs playing on the beach.

He wasn't surprised by the strange visitors, he just leaned back in his chair and squinted and drank his beer: "There are so many people... That's right, those guys in the sea have also come up, and it's time for the season to get lively.

The old fisherman also tasted the cumin grilled fish, and then commented in a matter-of-fact manner: "The seasoning is interesting, but this is freshwater fish - how can freshwater fish be as delicious as sea fish!" Wait, I'll bring you two sea fish!

After saying that, he got up and got back to his fishing boat, and in a blink of an eye he came back with two fish that were about an arm's length, still on the beach. The two fish looked like tuna, and their dorsal fins shone pale yellow in the sun, beating like king carp on the beach.