44

Susie stood there silently and thought about it.

Then she flipped through the panel and counted her points balance again.

Okay, calm down.

It's a real human tragedy, obviously there is a mine, but because of lack of money, it can only be idle. Why is it that the points balance is three-digit, four-digit, or five-digit, and she is all the same poor?

Susie: I can't make ends meet, so I'd better start with the agricultural economy.

She sighed and shoved the salamander core straight into the warehouse, pretending nothing had happened.

The sketch of the tavern diary already has a decent prototype of the block.

Those little animals are good kids who work hard.

Before they could get tired of the white bread, Susie expanded and upgraded her farmland, planting corn and peas in addition to wheat. Furry children run around all day, busy, filling warehouses to brim. When they thought no one was looking, they would roll on the wheat pile.

And the furniture in the house is gradually enriched, beds, cabinets, shelves, dining tables. There's also a bulletin board nailed to the wall, and there are several notes on it. They are the height of the shepherd, the time of crop growth and watering, and the order of duty.

The animals don't know much about words, and many words are represented by pictures.

The little creatures, who are a little more extroverted, will occasionally take a pen and paper and carefully ask a few human employees for advice, and then stumble to teach their companions when they return to the house.

Although there is a long table in the house that can accommodate everyone, the children like to run to the tavern with their plates at dinner time.

Sometimes they sit around the fireplace, but more often they sit next to Aldro. Since these children know that their older friend can eat too, they have to share it with him no matter what they eat. The dragon liked it, and had to comment on it every time—even though he couldn't actually taste it.

As a bonus, Susie built a community park for them.

It is said to be a park, but in fact it is just a small playground. There are small fountains and simple fitness facilities. The swings were very popular, and these circus-born critters could play all sorts of tricks, and Aldro would often run to join in the fun, so you could see the furries jumping up from the height of the swing, deftly pounce on the dragon's body, and grit and grin.

When they were playing in the park, Susie could occasionally receive points from the park, and I don't know how it worked... Does the combination of work and rest contribute to sustainable development?

A descriptive phrase about the territory has been added to the tavern ledger.

[A miniature settlement built in the midst of ruins.] Your realm is beginning to take shape, with a small number of people living and settling here, who are self-sufficient through hard work, and where warehouses can store some resources for emergencies. There are simple places to relax in the territory, and your subjects have a place to relax after work.

Your forest farm produces a steady source of timber.

There is no market in your realm yet, and your people cannot trade! 】

Susie:???

Susie: I spend most of the year in the Canyon of the Dead, where the trekkers died, and was the market built to keep mosquitoes? Sorry, there don't seem to be mosquitoes here.