Chapter 3: Medium Cultivation Talent Acquired!

TL: Etude

The Fifth Academy, Training Ground No. 3.

"To become a Martial Warrior, you must have talent. Most of you will not be able to become Martial Warriors, but as long as you can become Martial Disciples, you will have much more prospects than ordinary people. The chances of finding a job will also be much better than ordinary people, and to become a Martial Disciple, you must practice body refining techniques."

A middle-aged man was lecturing a group of students.

The students below were listening very carefully. They were all commoners, and their only channel to learn body refining techniques was the academy. If they didn't listen seriously, they could make mistakes in their practice and continuously fail to improve their strength, or even injure their bodies.

Ye Tian was among them. He had already entered the Fifth Academy and had been studying there for ten days.

During these ten days, the middle-aged teacher taught body refining techniques every day and personally demonstrated the eighteen movements of body refining techniques.

Perhaps due to traveling through time, Ye Tian's soul was stronger than ordinary people, and his memory was quite good. Therefore, he mastered the eighteen movements of body refining techniques in just ten short days, ensuring that he would not make mistakes.

As for the other students, without a month or two, it would be very difficult to fully grasp the body refining techniques.

Of course, seeking private coaching was another matter, but the cost of private coaching was not something ordinary people could afford.

"You must completely master body refining techniques before you can officially cultivate them. This is the first movement..."

The middle-aged teacher demonstrated the movements of body refining techniques one by one.

An hour passed, the teaching ended, and the students left one by one.

"Ye Tian, how's your learning going? I have mastered thirteen movements, and I will soon be able to practice body refining techniques!" A chubby boy stopped Ye Tian, excitedly saying.

The chubby boy's name was Zhang Bao, a classmate Ye Tian met in the academy during his ten days there. They had a good relationship.

"I've only mastered eight movements!"

Ye Tian said deliberately.

He didn't want to say that he had already mastered all eighteen movements, as that would certainly cause unnecessary trouble. Having just arrived in this era, it was better to keep a low profile.

"Keep it up; I believe you can do it. In the future, we will definitely become strong Martial Warriors!"

Zhang Bao encouraged.

But Ye Tian saw a trace of helplessness, even despair, deep in Zhang Bao's eyes.

"Perhaps!"

Ye Tian smiled.

He had observed Zhang Bao's talents through his ability to copy talents, and although it was better than his own, it was only a low-level talent. With such talent, becoming a Martial Warrior was hopeful, but who knew how much time and resources it would take? Zhang Bao was not from a large family; he was just from an ordinary family, and he didn't have the ability to practice peacefully all the time.

Zhang Bao's ultimate outcome might be to become a Martial Disciple, then find a stable job and gradually grow old, or die in a future beast tide.

"Zhang Bao, who is the most talented person in our academy?"