Chapter 138: Ranked 62nd on the King's List, Making Waves at the Super Base!

TL: Etude

"How did that happen?"

Many people were greatly puzzled.

It had only been a short while since Ye Tian's name disappeared from the list. Could there have been some sort of problem?

As for the news of Ye Tian passing the fifth level, they hadn't even considered it. After all, Ye Tian had struggled for so long on the fourth level before he passed. How could he possibly have passed the fifth level so quickly?

That just seemed unrealistic!

"Ye Tian's name has appeared at the 86th rank!"

Someone exclaimed in shock.

Swoosh, swoosh, swoosh!

Numerous eyes turned to the 86th position on the King's List, and everyone was stunned.

[King's List, 86th Rank: Ye Tian (Loose Cultivators Alliance), Five-Star Combat Power!]

The words "Five-Star Combat Power" shone brilliantly, and the name Ye Tian was destined to become renowned on the King's List.

Five-Star Combat Power was equivalent to weaker Saint-Level combat power. The difference between Saint-Level and King-Level was significant, the gap too vast.

When a Grandmaster steps into the King-Level, their strength doesn't increase much. Many geniuses can easily defeat King-Level opponents despite being at a lower level. However, the possibility of a King-Level defeating a Saint-Level is incredibly slim. Once one enters the Saint-Level, their body undergoes a transformation into a Holy Body, increasing their strength and speed tenfold.

That's why many talented individuals who could fight across levels found it extremely difficult to contend with newly advanced weak Saint-Level opponents. However, a King-Level with Five-Star Combat Power could battle against Saint-Level opponents.

Moreover, once a Five-Star King-Level steps into the Saint-Level, they are bound to be among the strongest, crushing lower-level Saints.

Therefore, any King-Level who reaches Five-Star Combat Power is invariably respected by countless people as a true combat genius.

But they were very puzzled. How did Ye Tian pass the fifth level?

One minute earlier.

Ye Tian had reached the fifth level of the War God Tower.

A flash of black light, and although Ye Tian dodged in time, one of his arms was still severed.

"The speed is many times faster than mine!"

Ye Tian lamented helplessly.

If he were to fight an enemy like this, he had no chance of hitting them, let alone defeating them. Besides, even the top healing talent was not invincible. If the damage was too severe, or if his head was completely obliterated, he would be doomed.

Of course, in the virtual world, one wouldn't actually die, but failure in the challenge was certain.

For Ye Tian, who was very eager for the War God Stele, naturally, he wanted to score more points, so he could spend more time comprehending the Stele.

As for revealing his strength?

There was no need. Even if he passed the fifth level, so what? There were others on the King's List who had passed the seventh level.

His little bit of strength would definitely not attract too much attention, at most being recognized as a combat genius.

In the next instant.