Chapter 103: Array Master Examination!

TL: Etude

Three days later.

Ye Tian arrived once again at the Array Master Association and was promptly led to the grand hall on the second floor of the Association.

"Ten people!"

Ye Tian surveyed the grand hall and saw eight young people, one middle-aged man, and one old man. Including himself, there were eleven people.

After Ye Tian reached this place, the staff member who had led the way left.

"Esteemed Grandmaster, are you the examiner?"

A young warrior walked over and nervously inquired.

"No, I'm also here to participate in the Array Master Examination!"

Ye Tian responded indifferently.

There was a stir.

The looks the other examinees gave him varied; some were reverent, while others were disdainful.

To some examinees, the fact that Ye Tian could attain the rank of Grandmaster indicated he had extraordinary talent. However, participating in an Array Master Examination at this time perhaps suggested that he was not very talented in the field of array mastery. Otherwise, why would he not have passed the examination earlier?

Grandmasters indeed inspired awe, but they held no particular superiority over Array Masters. Even a junior Array Master could command enough respect to deter a Grandmaster from offending them. This was because Array Masters were highly united and, although fewer in number, were crucial to the construction of the large base in Demon Sea Base.

So, no one dared to offend the community of Array Masters.

For this reason, within the Array Master community, one would address others based on their Array Master rank. Even if someone was only a low-level Array Master, they would be more distinguished than a Great Martial Warrior but a junior Array Master..

"It seems I've been underestimated."

Ye Tian thought to himself.

After all, it wasn't easy to gauge the age of a Grandmaster-level warrior. Some Grandmasters might be in their late teens but appeared no different from people of that age. With a life span extending up to 200 years, as long as one became a Grandmaster at seventeen or eighteen, there would be no noticeable change in their appearance for many years to come.

No one assumed Ye Tian was only seventeen or eighteen years old; they thought he must have reached his late teens by now.

Formation Master talents were usually identified as early as ten years old. If one had not become an Array Master by the late teens, it would only prove that their talent for being an Array Master was subpar—either weak or inferior.

Ye Tian keenly sensed the disdain directed at him by several people, who themselves had basic Array Master talents and were assuredly destined to become junior Array Masters.

"Interesting, a few Elite Martial Warriors and Great Martial Warriors dare to look down on me, a Grandmaster?"

Ye Tian sneered.

In an invisible manner, Ye Tian released a strand of his aura, suppressing those young people.

Boom!

Overwhelmed by the pressure, several young people took a step back, their faces turning slightly pale.

The individuals who had suffered greatly didn't dare to look at Ye Tian anymore. They finally realized their own recklessness. How could they, who were not even junior Array Masters, dare to disrespect a Grandmaster?