Chapter 12: The Terrifying Effect of Intermediate Ferocious Beast Blood!

TL: Etude

"Zhang He, 10 points!" "Li You, 15 points!" "Bao Lei, 23 points!" "Xue Hai, 0 points!"

The teacher calculating the points looked at Xue Hai's injured face and clearly guessed the reason. Xue Hai had undoubtedly been robbed of his materials and beaten up severely, resulting in his score of 0 points.

However, he felt no sympathy for this kind of situation. If one didn't have the strength and got robbed, it was deserved.

"Li Yunxing, 195 points!"

When Li Yunxing's score was announced, the students of the second academy burst with pride. After all, Li Yunxing was from their second academy, and this was the pride of the second academy.

"Tsk, only 195 points? With such a result, you dare to challenge me?" Mo Shaobei, who had just walked out of the small wild area, looked at Li Yunxing with a cold smile.

Immediately, he took out his gains, three large bags in total.

The scoring teacher carefully calculated Mo Shaobei's gains and announced a shocking score: "Mo Shaobei, 427 points!"

"So many?"

Li Yunxing's face changed, and he coldly said, "You must have stolen from others!"

"That's as a result of my strength too!" Mo Shaobei responded with a cold laugh.

Li Yunxing's face turned red, not knowing how to refute.

"Wow, 427 points! Mo Shaobei must be first now, right? Among the five geniuses of the first academy, Mo Shaobei's strength is the strongest. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say he's the number one Martial Disciple in our Linhai Base. Nobody must have scored more points than him!"

"You don't know yet, a ferocious beast, a mottled snake, appeared in the small wild area. Many Martial Warriors (general term, regardless of level) attacked it and severely injured it, but in the end, someone took advantage of the situation. That mottled snake was worth 1000 points!"

"Who got the mottled snake's eyeball? Just the eyeball is enough to win first place, right? Such good luck!"

"Although the luck was good, it was snatched from many Martial Warriors. Mo Shaobei and others are furious. If that person dares to exchange the mottled snake's eyeball for points, his identity will be exposed, and he'll surely offend Mo Shaobei and the other Martial Disciples."

"Tsk, the reward for the first place is three vials of intermediate ferocious beast blood and a hundred thousand dollars. Offending Mo Shaobei doesn't matter; he wouldn't dare to take action in Linhai Base, would he?"

"He might not dare to act, but Mo Shaobei is from the Linhai Base's Mo family. Just causing a little trouble for that person would make him regret it."

Mo Shaobei paid no attention to the others' conversation; his eyes were fixed on the entrance.

"Hmph, I don't believe you would give up the title of first place. Once I know your identity, you wait for your death!" Mo Shaobei's eyes revealed a fierce light as he thought to himself.

Just as the prescribed time was about to end, a young man emerged from the small wild area, carrying a large bag and a small bag.

The young man was Ye Tian.

"Teacher, here are my gains. Please count them!" Ye Tian handed the large and small bags to the scoring teacher, smiling.

The scoring teacher opened the bags and carefully calculated, saying, "A total of 163 points!"

This many points were not a small amount, almost enough to rank in the top ten.

"Teacher, I have one more piece of material here!"