Chapter 129: High-level Qi Gathering Array with Ten Times the Yuan Force!​

TL: Etude

Normally, to challenge the Shanghe Array Tower assessment, one could only take on the tasks from the Array Master Association one by one. However, in reality, it wasn't necessary to complete one to take on another.

Ye Tian spent a little money, used some connections, and easily obtained the opportunity to enter the Shanghe Array Tower assessment.

Initially, he could have sneaked into the assessment, but to avoid unnecessary trouble, he chose not to do so.

Why sneak around when he could enter openly and uprightly?

Shanghe Array Tower.

Ye Tian started challenging from the fourth level.

With his high-level array master status, he easily passed through the fourth level, then onto the fifth level...

Half an hour later.

Ye Tian arrived at the seventh level.

The array of the seventh level was quite complex, a kind of fire and ice coexisting superposition array, akin to two array spaces combined together, a dual-attribute offensive high-level array.

Although the power of such an array was indeed good, its weakness was also quite apparent. One only needed to find the point where the fire array space and ice array space were connected, shatter it, and the array would be broken.

With the aid of top-level array talent, it took him less than ten minutes to find that point. With one strike, he shattered it and broke the seventh level's array.

Wow!

An array appeared, a high-level array design, but not the high-level Gathering Array design he wanted.

"High-level Fire Serpent Array design, no use!"

Ye Tian was disappointed, but still kept the design. He could sell it after all!

Eighth level.

Ye Tian arrived here, seemingly entering a world of thunder and lightning.

"Thunder and Lightning Array; a good array. Among all the arrays, it belongs to the relatively powerful category!"

Ye Tian murmured.

Boom boom boom!!!

Massive thunderbolts as thick as water buckets bombarded Ye Tian, but he didn't even need to dodge. Merely holding up a pseudo-mystic level defense talent easily blocked the thunder and lightning attacks.

King Shanghe was merely at king-level, his real strength was not as good as Ye Tian's. How could the array he arranged harm Ye Tian?

In fact, if Ye Tian wanted, he could forcefully break the array, but King Shanghe seemed to have considered this point. Once a king-level strong individual forcefully breaks the array, the entire Shanghe Array Tower's power would gather to confront that king-level individual.

If he really wanted to forcefully break it, there would be only two results: one was failure to break, and the other was the collapse of the Shanghe Array Tower.

Ye Tian didn't want to destroy the Shanghe Array Tower, otherwise, all the array masters of the Demon Sea Base would resent him. He could leave, but his sister still had to live in the Demon Sea Base for a long time.

Therefore, he didn't want to take this step yet.

"Top-level array talent!"

Ye Tian's eyes looked into the world of arrays, where the world of thunder and lightning was revealed before him.