Chapter 54: The Appearance of a Grandmaster!

TL: Etude

When a lion hunts a rabbit, it still uses its full strength. Naturally, Sun Kong and the other Great Martial Warriors didn't underestimate Ye Tian; they attacked with all their might.

However, before Sun Kong and the others could even launch their attacks, Ye Tian struck first.

"Speed Talent!"

"Strength Talent!"

"Shadow Kill!"

He activated three talents in succession. Although it wasn't Ye Tian's full-strength attack, it was not to be underestimated. The key was that Ye Tian's speed was too fast, reaching 12 times the speed of sound. Even peak Great Martial Warriors couldn't dodge in time.

Two ordinary Great Martial Warriors were targeted by Ye Tian and were decapitated with a single slash, dying on the spot. All of this happened in an instant.

By the time Sun Kong and the others came to their senses, they found that they had already lost two Great Martial Warriors, leaving only seven.

"This speed..." Sun Kong's expression changed dramatically.

This was clearly not the speed of a Great Martial Warrior but that of a Grandmaster level, much faster than their own.

"He must have a high-level speed talent!" Sun Kong felt envious.

Having one special talent was already considered very talented. For example, although their Sun family had been greedy, using internal marriages to maintain the continuation of their blade talent, other families were still envious.

If one had two special talents, that was definitely a blessing from heaven. Moreover, each talent level was not low, making people even more envious.

"He must be killed!" Sun Kong was resolute.

He knew very well that if Ye Tian was not killed today, once he truly grew up, he could easily annihilate the Sun family.

"Kill!" The remaining Great Martial Warriors of the Sun family charged at Ye Tian as if they were on a suicide mission.

One after another, they died at Ye Tian's hands, completely unable to cope with him. The gap in strength between the two sides was too great.

"Is this the mighty Sun family? Quite disappointing!" Ye Tian said, after killing another Great Martial Warrior.

These Great Martial Warriors posed no threat to him; they were too slow and too weak. In his eyes, they were as weak as infants who had just learned to crawl.

"Sun Ling, do it!" Sun Kong shouted at the only female Great Martial Warrior, Sun Ling.

This female Great Martial Warrior was another peak Great Martial Warrior of the Sun family. She was already very old and didn't have much time left. Because she was a woman, her status was slightly lower than Sun Kong's.

Sun Ling charged at Ye Tian with a determined look, as if she was ready to die with him. At the same time, Sun Kong and the two remaining Great Martial Warriors retreated quickly.

"Die!" A ferocious look appeared on Sun Ling's wrinkled face.

The next moment, her aura surged several times and then exploded.

Sun Ling's self-detonation was equivalent to a full-strength attack from a Grandmaster, covering a radius of a hundred meters. All the houses within this range turned into debris, and even the ground was blasted into a large hole.