Chapter 6: Triple Speed Boost

TL: Etude

When the Silver Moon Mink died, it was less than three meters away from Ye Tian. At that time, Ye Tian was very panicked. Fortunately, the Silver Moon Mink was dead, or else he might have been killed by it. All in all, he was quite lucky.

Seeing that the Silver Moon Mink had died, he had a sudden thought to use his duplication talent to examine it.

Fierce Beast: Silver Moon Mink

Bloodline Talent: Subpar

Speed Talent: Basic

When he saw these talents, Ye Tian was truly shocked.

Fierce beasts mainly rely on their bloodline to evolve, much like human cultivation talents. Without a strong bloodline, it's impossible for them to become powerful beasts.

The Silver Moon Mink only had a subpar bloodline talent. Considering its realm, it was at most equivalent to an early-stage Martial Warrior. But it could easily inflict heavy damage on a Martial Warrior and even give a late-stage Martial Warrior like Captain Wind Wolf trouble, thanks to its other talent – the speed talent.

With its speed talent, the Silver Moon Mink had become a terrifying beast. Ordinary low-level fierce beasts wouldn't be able to withstand an onslaught from so many Martial Warriors.

At that moment, Ye Tian, having already duplicated the speed talent, knew that once he integrated it, his speed would greatly surpass others at the same level, and fighting those of higher levels would no longer be a dream.

"Home!" Ye Tian ran towards his house.

Once home, Ye Tian had dinner with his sister and then went to his room alone, preparing to try integrating the talent.

"Normally, talents other than cultivation talents awaken slowly at the Martial Warrior level, but my duplication talent can break this rule. I should be able to safely integrate the speed talent," Ye Tian speculated.

"Whatever, integrate!" Ye Tian bit a piece of cloth and began the integration.

Boom!

A pain only second to the integration of medium cultivation talents surged into his mind. Ye Tian, having prepared himself mentally, endured it completely.

Ten minutes later, the pain disappeared, and a feeling of exhilaration filled his heart.

Ye Tian knew that he had successfully integrated the speed talent.

With a thought, he checked his own talent situation.

Human: Ye Tian

Cultivation Talent: Medium

Speed Talent: Basic

Too tired and mentally exhausted from the beast attack, Ye Tian gradually fell asleep.

Early the next morning, Ye Tian couldn't wait to go to the academy's small grove. At that time, no one was there yet.

"Let's try the speed talent!" Ye Tian activated his speed talent and, like a shadow, rushed towards the distance.

"What incredible speed!" Ye Tian was astonished.

After several tests, he was finally sure that his speed had tripled. A basic speed talent gave him such speed, almost comparable to ordinary Martial Warriors, and with his cultivation growing, his speed would naturally increase even further.

"Legend has it that humans with multiple talents are favored by heaven and earth. It's true! With just a basic speed talent, I can probably defeat most Martial Disciples. It won't be long before I can contend with Martial Warriors!" Ye Tian was thrilled.