Chapter 137: Rapid Rise in the King's Ranking!

TL: Etude

Whoosh!

A black-clad martial warrior appeared in front of Ye Tian.

This person had a cold and emotionless face.

"Copy Talent!"

Ye Tian initially wanted to check the other's talent, but found he couldn't. However, he thought that even if he could, it probably wouldn't reveal much about the talent, as this person was fictitious, a created character.

Swoosh!

The black-clad martial warrior moved, attacking Ye Tian.

Pfft!

Ye Tian struck him down effortlessly, concluding the fight in an instant.

"Too weak, probably equivalent to the weakest one-star King-level!"

Ye Tian assessed.

After passing the first level, Ye Tian's points increased by 1. As for ranking, he had none yet, as only three-star King-levels were eligible to enter the King's leaderboard.

His soul returned, and the spirit standing before him asked, "Ye Tian, will you continue to the second level?"

"Yes!"

Ye Tian responded.

Boom!

Ye Tian's soul once again entered a different realm, the second level of the War God Tower.

Similarly.

Ye Tian encountered another black-clad martial warrior here, much stronger than the previous one in terms of speed, strength, and 25 defense, incomparable to the first level's martial warrior.

Yet, Ye Tian defeated him with just two moves, successfully passing the second level and earning 2 points.

Third level.

This time, the black-clad martial warrior he encountered was not slower than Ye Tian, even faster. Fortunately, Ye Tian's Heavenly Extreme Slash could amplify his attack speed by twice, allowing his attacks to be faster than his opponent's reaction speed. Otherwise, it would have been difficult to land a hit.

Ye Tian seized the opportunity well, defeating his opponent in three moves.

After passing the third level, Ye Tian earned 4 points, making his total points 7. It seemed small, but each point was definitely precious.

Outside the War God Tower.

The last name on the King's leaderboard appeared as a new entry.

​​

The King's leaderboard, most intriguing for its top few and the last ranks. The last rank was prominent, while the middle ranks went unnoticed.

At this moment, Ye Tian entered the last rank of the King's leaderboard, immediately drawing much attention.

"Ye Tian, who is this person, a completely unfamiliar name? Do we have a genius named Ye Tian in our Zhonghai Super Base?"

"I do know of a Ye Tian, but his talent is mediocre, so it's definitely not him."

"There are many Ye Tians, but none at the genius level. Who exactly is this Ye Tian, suddenly becoming a three-star King-level powerhouse?"

"Guess how much Ye Tian can rise in rank?"

"I guess he could enter the top 1000. After all, he just passed the third level and hasn't had the chance to try the fourth. Even if he doesn't pass the fourth level, the ranking will be based on how long he lasts, definitely within the top 1000."