Chapter 116: High-tier Soul Transfer Talent!

TL: Etude

"Ye Tian killed a King Beast!"

Yue Ling simply couldn't believe that Ye Tian had done this. She had known Ye Tian for quite some time, since back when he was comparatively weaker. He had even saved her life once.

At that time, Ye Tian's cultivation and abilities were far inferior to hers. She had even considered Ye Tian to be someone with high talent and was preparing to take him under her wing. How ridiculous that seemed now.

"Ye Tian's talent is extraordinary. He possesses formidable gifts in blade skills, strength, and speed!"

"He has indeed become an invincible Grandmaster!"

That's right, in Yue Ling's eyes, Ye Tian had undoubtedly earned the title of invincible Grandmaster. To kill a King Beast with two blade strikes—if that wasn't the mark of an invincible Grandmaster, what was?

At that moment, Yue Ling finally understood how Ye Tian had managed to resolve the beast tide crisis at Linhai Base. He was an invincible Grandmaster! Even if an ordinary King Beast attacked Linhai Base, it would be no match for Ye Tian.

As long as Ye Tian didn't encounter a King Beast that was too powerful, he was virtually invincible.

Now that his strength was revealed, Ye Tian stopped hiding it and began to help the Yue family slay the top-tier ferocious beasts within the array.

At that moment, Yue Ling approached him, a look of astonishment in her eyes. "Ye Tian, I had always thought your strength was at most comparable to a powerful Grandmaster, perhaps even less than the pinnacle of Grandmasters. I never expected that you could actually match up to the level of a King, even able to kill an ordinary King Beast!"

"Talented, can't help it!"

Ye Tian was not modest at all.

"Yes, indeed, talent is bestowed by the heavens!" Yue Ling strongly agreed with Ye Tian's words, but deep inside she felt a little desolate.

Compared to Ye Tian, she was much weaker and far more ordinary.

In the past, she thought she was on the same level as Ye Tian. While he was better at fighting, she had the support of the Yue family and had acquired several opportunities, potentially aiming for the level of a King. She had believed her future could be even brighter than Ye Tian's.

Now, thinking about it, she had greatly overestimated herself. The goals she had been striving for were, in Ye Tian's eyes, insignificant figures that could be easily defeated.

The gap between them was as vast as heaven and earth.

"That must be Ye Tian's goal!"

Yue Ling looked up, focusing on the high ground where Yun Mengli was battling an invincible King Beast.

"Go support other areas!"

Ye Tian patted Yue Ling's shoulder and said.

"Okay!"

Yue Ling snapped back to reality and nodded.

Whoosh! Whoosh!

The two moved swiftly, entering other areas to assist other martial warriors in slaying ferocious beasts.

High up in the sky,

The battle between Yun Mengli and the invincible King Beast was nearing its end.

At that moment,

Both Yun Mengli and the invincible King Beast were injured, but Yun Mengli's expression remained calm, while the invincible King Beast seemed increasingly anxious.