Chapter 128: High-Level Array Master

TL: Etude

Lord Yue Ling wasn't someone to feign courtesy. If the reward had no value to the Yue family, he would return it. However, this Silver Level Sword Technique indeed meant a lot to the Yue family, so he couldn't bear to return it.

"I'll find a way to repay Ye Tian in the future!" Lord Yue Ling thought to himself.

However, he also knew that the chance might be slim, as he guessed that Ye Tian would soon head to the Zhonghai Super Base. Whether they would have the chance to meet again was uncertain.

At home.

Ye Tian spread out the map, meticulously examining each point marked on it. There weren't many notable locations. It included the three big bases and Zhonghai Base, along with a few medium-sized bases and some iconic landmarks.

"The map is indeed simple, but it marks the position and approximate distance to the Zhonghai Super Base. 1 million kilometers, this distance is indeed far!" Ye Tian murmured.

In his previous life, 1 million kilometers would be extremely exaggerated, but in this world, it was a normal distance.

This was because the Earth had expanded too much!

"It seems that the Earth has expanded far more than just a few hundred times. If it had only expanded a few hundred times, the distance between the Demon Sea Base and the Zhonghai Super Base couldn't be 1 million kilometers!" Ye Tian pondered.

The entire map didn't even have the coastline drawn, probably because they had never been to the seaside. Rumors were that there were great horrors by the sea, but what exactly those horrors were, Ye Tian didn't know. Even king-level individuals dared not approach the seaside.

For this reason, people only knew that the three large bases were near the sea, yet they had never even seen the sea.

"From the southwest direction of the Demon Sea Base, cross 500,000 kilometers, pass a huge river, said to be a branch of the Yangtze River, but now it has turned into a river with a width of thousands of kilometers. This stretch is the most dangerous, without great strength, one simply can't cross the river, even ordinary king-level individuals would perish!"

This was the brief introduction on the map about this stretch of river, and the only introduction.

"No wonder many king-level individuals from the Demon Sea Base dare not go to the Super Base. It's probably because they fear this river!" Ye Tian speculated.

However, he was determined to go. Originally, he planned to take Ye Yu, Xiao Xue, Xiao Jin, and Xiao Zi with him, but not anymore.

It's not that he didn't want to take them, but it was better to wait for a while.

According to Yue Ling, without king-level strength, the Zhonghai Super Base would not accept them.

Ye Yu was only at the peak of the Great Martial Realm, and even if she went to the Zhonghai super base, they wouldn't accept her.

So,

Ye Tian planned to go alone first, then find a way to secure a spot for Ye Yu in the Zhonghai Super Base, and come back to take her later.

"Once I reach the pinnacle of the Grandmaster level and breakthrough to the king level, I'll head straight to the Zhonghai Base..." Ye Tian made up his mind.

In the following time, Ye Tian began to practice hard, hardly ever going out, and only occasionally going out with his sister for a stroll.

As Ye Tian progressed, Ye Yu also advanced. With the massive supply of top-tier beast blood provided by Ye Tian, and her decent talent, she was progressing step by step towards the pinnacle of the Great Martial Realm.