Chapter 51: A Fraction of Sword Intent

TL: Etude

I changed 'elemental energy/force' (Yuan Qi + Yuan Li) into 'yuan force'.

The Sun family didn't come looking for trouble, but Ye Tian remained vigilant.

During this time, he inquired about the Sun family and had to admit their strength.

To Ye Tian, the Sun family was like a bag of EXP.

Yes, a bag of EXP.

This was because many warriors of the Sun family surprisingly possessed innate talent in swordsmanship, which was incredibly unbelievable.

Ye Tian had long known that his parents had the same special talent, and there was a certain chance for offspring to inherit such special talents. However, he never imagined the Sun family would go to the extent of internal marriages due to their obsession.

"My cultivation talent has already reached a top-level. Copying more high-level cultivation talents isn't very useful. Perhaps I should copy the Sun family's swordsmanship talent next. Maybe it can transform my sword talent, upgrading it to a high-level swordsmanship talent!" Ye Tian decided.

Twenty days later, Ye Tian found an opportunity and secretly copied the intermediate swordsmanship talent of Sun Feng, who was wandering around.

Unfortunately, this copy and fusion did not transform Ye Tian's swordsmanship talent.

Another month passed, and Ye Tian discovered another young member of the Sun family with intermediate swordsmanship talent. The youth was not yet fifteen years old and hadn't started cultivating, but his swordsmanship talent was copyable.

After successfully copying the youth's intermediate swordsmanship talent, Ye Tian fused it and upgraded his own swordsmanship talent.

Swordsmanship Talent: High-level

Looking at the high-level swordsmanship talent, Ye Tian was extremely excited.

This was a high-level swordsmanship talent, which could definitely allow him to perfect a bronze-level sword technique.

Once a bronze-level sword technique reached perfection, his combat ability would undergo a transformation like heaven and earth.

But to comprehend a bronze-level sword technique to perfection, one must reach the Sword Intent Realm.

Previously hindered by his swordsmanship talent, he had always been stuck at the realm of perfect sword momentum, unable to comprehend even a hint of Sword Intent.

But now, with his swordsmanship talent upgraded, Sword Intent could definitely be comprehended.

"Comprehend!"

Ye Tian, holding a sword, sat cross-legged, using the sword to comprehend the elusive Sword Intent.

Buzz, buzz, buzz!!!

In the world of his thoughts, the sword in his hand seemed to come alive, pulling him into a wonderful world.

This was the world of the sword!

Time slowly passed.

After an unknown duration, Ye Tian suddenly had a revelation, and his understanding of the sword realm instantly improved.

Suddenly.

A strand of Sword Intent appeared, manifesting on Ye Tian's body.

Sword Intent, the will of the sword, is the culmination of refining sword momentum to its peak, forming Sword Intent under the perception of the sword realm.