Chapter 4: Talent Metamorphosis

TL: Etude

"Shall I merge?"

At that moment, Ye Tian dared not merge, as he did not know what reaction the merging would cause. It would be better to merge in a place where nobody was around.

The academy's management was loose and did not care about the students' comings and goings; it didn't matter if they did not come to the academy.

In fact, once they had learned the body forging technique, the students were mostly practicing on their own, as the teachers in the academy didn't have much time to teach the students how to cultivate.

This was the current state of the Fifth Academy. It was very different in the First Academy.

Strictly speaking, only the First Academy was the real academy, while the others were just larger martial arts schools.

Back at home, his younger sister, Ye Yu, was reading books to learn about martial arts knowledge. Those books were left by their parents, and Ye Yu read them in her free time to prepare for martial arts practice in two years.

Ye Tian went into his bedroom alone and locked the door.

"Merge!"

Boom!

A mysterious force acted upon Ye Tian's body, washing over him.

Pain!

Boundless pain surged into his mind, and his whole body felt like it was going to explode.

"Damn, I didn't expect that merging the copied talent would be so painful!" Ye Tian muttered to himself in anger.

But even if he knew it would be painful, he would still merge without hesitation. This was a chance to change his talent, like reincarnating with new bones. What did a little pain matter?

"Big Brother, what's wrong?" Ye Yu seemed to sense the noise and asked softly from outside the door.

"It's nothing!" Ye Tian yelled through gritted teeth.

He dared not scream in pain, or he would have no explanation.

Fortunately, the pain came quickly and left just as fast. Ten minutes later, the pain in Ye Tian's body gradually subsided, replaced by a sensation of relief, as satisfying as the pleasure between men and women.

Of course, Ye Tian did not forget the most important thing.

He immediately checked his talent situation.

Human: Ye Tian Cultivation Talent: Medium Talent

Seeing the information on the virtual screen, Ye Tian could not help but feel excited.

Finally, he was no longer weak in talent. This meant that his talent had truly changed, and it represented an unlimited future for him.

Warrior, Elite Warrior, Great Martial Warrior were no longer his limits. As long as he continued to merge new talents, he would certainly become an existence beyond a Great Martial Warrior in the future.

"One month... I need another month before I can copy talents again!" This was the information Ye Tian received after copying the talent.

That meant he could only copy talents once a month.

"Let's try the cultivation speed that medium talent brings!" Ye Tian was eager to try it.

In fact, after mastering the initial 18 moves of the body forging technique yesterday, he couldn't help but try it, but unfortunately, the effect was very weak. He only felt a slight tingling all over his body. If it were not for his strong soul, he might not have even noticed it.