Chapter 8: Intermediate Swordsmanship Talent

TL: Etude

The students from the five major academies had all arrived, converging at the entrance of the valley, waiting for the trial to begin.

Ye Tian was walking around, seemingly wandering, but was actually secretly using his duplication talent to observe other people's talents. His main target was the students of the first academy.

"Basic cultivation talent!"

Ye Tian had walked around and found that most students in the first academy had basic talents.

The first academy didn't have many students, only about thirty or so.

"Only five left!"

Ye Tian looked at those five and slowly walked over.

When Ye Tian got within three meters of them, he applied his talent to look at them one by one.

"Good fellows, they all have intermediate cultivation talents!"

Ye Tian was surprised.

Clearly, these five were the seed students of the first academy, perhaps having reached the peak of Martial Disciple, only one step away from being a Martial Warrior.

"Copying an intermediate cultivation talent doesn't help my current strength much; it would at most make my intermediate talents a little more superior. But this won't help me in the trial. If I could copy a talent that can aid in combat, that would be very useful." Ye Tian thought to himself.

Unfortunately, after walking around, he only found a few weak or substandard attribute talents, all in an unawakened state, so they couldn't be copied.

Suddenly,

A young man carrying a sword walked up to the five students of the first academy who had intermediate cultivation talents.

"Mo Shaobei, I challenge you!"

The young man, holding a sword, pointed it at Mo Shaobei.

"This young man..."

Ye Tian looked at this young man with some surprise.

This young man was a student of the second academy, daring to challenge the first academy's student with an intermediate cultivation talent; he had great courage!

"I wonder what his talent is?"

Ye Tian was somewhat curious.

He hadn't really examined the students of the second academy, thinking it unnecessary, but this young man dared to challenge the talented students with intermediate cultivation talent, so he must have some talent.

So, Ye Tian walked over.

The young man, paying no attention to Ye Tian's actions, just stared at Mo Shaobei.

"Li Yunxing, they say you're the top swordsmanship genius of the second academy, but no matter how strong your swordsmanship is, it can't make up for the gap in our strength. I now possess the strength of 990 jin, while you only have 200 jin. You lost last time, do you want to lose again?" Mo Shaobei mocked.

"Hmph, I'm now at 300 jin of strength!" Li Yunxing quickly replied.

"Heh heh, is there a difference between 200 jin and 300 jin in the face of 990 jin of strength?" Mo Shaobei scorned.

The other four students with intermediate cultivation talents looked at Li Yunxing with disdain. They knew his situation well; even if he practiced for a lifetime, he would at most be an early-stage Martial Warrior, having no qualifications to compare with them. How could such waste be considered by them?