Chapter 112: The Beast Tide Is Here, The War King Beast!​

TL: Etude

At Linhai Base, atop the city walls.

Numerous armed warriors stood there, eyes gazing into the distance.

At that moment, fear gnawed at their hearts; some were even unable to grip their energy weapons.

Elder Li and other masters had already briefed them on the situation—a beast tide was approaching, led by a King-tier Beast and hundreds of top-tier beasts, with tens of thousands more in tow.

Had Elder Li and the others not repeatedly assured them that there were individuals designated to handle the King Beast and top-tier beasts, they would have lost all will to fight.

Time trickled away, and the tension within everyone intensified.

Just then, an Elite Martial Warrior with an eagle-eye talent suddenly shouted, "The beast tide is here! An endless wave of beasts is approaching, led by a massive black bear that stands a hundred meters tall!"

Boom!

The crowd was instantly plunged into panic.

"Quiet down! If we can't hold them back, not only will we die, but our families and friends behind us will also perish. We have no choice but to fight!" Elder Li said gravely.

Inside, Elder Li was terrified, but as a master, he could not show fear in front of weaker warriors. Reluctantly, he had no choice but to feign composure.

Above the sky.

Ye Tian and Xiao Xue hovered in the air, watching the oncoming tide of beasts.

"Xiao Xue, I'll intercept the King Beast first. Wait a moment, then you take care of the top-tier beasts. As for the others, ignore them," Ye Tian instructed.

In reality, he wanted to stop all the beasts at once, but that was impractical.

The line of battle was extensive, and even the most potent King-level warriors couldn't hold back so many beasts at once. He had no option but to target the leaders first.

Ye Tian flew towards the King Beast without using teleportation; it was his trump card, and he couldn't expose it yet.

In an instant, Ye Tian was in front of the King Beast, his eyes fixed on it.

His talent for copying also had a range that reached 1,000 meters, which covered the King Beast. He assessed its abilities.

Type: Black-Back War Bear

Bloodline Talent: Top-tier

Defensive Talent: Medium

Strength Talent: Medium

"This King Beast is no simple creature," Ye Tian murmured with a serious face.

The King Beast had just top-tier bloodline talent, which was surprisingly low. It likely reached its plateau and could advance no further.

The King Beast, with its bodily strength, had just breached a threshold to have 300 units of force, which was similar to a human King-level warrior's 150 units of force amplified by energy to 300 units.

The crux was, the Black-Back War Bear had a medium-level talent for strength, which could amplify its force more than five times, equivalent to 1,500 units of force.

If it were only this, it would still be manageable. But this King Beast also had a medium-level defensive talent, capable of mitigating many attacks.

Ye Tian's offensive power could hurt the Black-Back War Bear, but it would take some time to kill it.