Chapter 120: The Top-Tier Array is Complete, Suppressing the Spatial Rift!

TL: Etude

Xiao Xue obeyed Ye Tian's command and flew over, guarding the array masters who were setting up the array. Meanwhile, Ye Tian engaged in combat with a giant crocodile.

Type: Colossal-Toothed Dragon Crocodile

Bloodline Talent: Extraordinary Level

"Just because it has the word 'dragon' in its name, doesn't mean it has a significant dragon bloodline. Unfortunately, its talents are quite subpar; it doesn't even have a single special talent!" Ye Tian had little regard for this Colossal-Toothed Dragon Crocodile, although it was by no means weak.

Boom!

After one collision, Ye Tian roughly assessed the creature's strength.

"About 3,000 elephants of force," Ye Tian judged. However, compared to his own strength, it was significantly weaker. At that moment, Ye Tian's physical strength was at 16 elephants of force. After amplifications from 2x Yuan power, 6x Qing Wind Slash, and 30x pseudo-mystic-level strength talent, his attack power reached an astounding 5,760 elephants of force.

The meager 3,000 units from the Colossal-Toothed Dragon Crocodile paled in comparison.

Boom! Boom! Boom!

After several more collisions, the Colossal-Toothed Dragon Crocodile found itself continuously retreating, accumulating more and more wounds.

One minute later.

Ye Tian successfully slew the Colossal-Toothed Dragon Crocodile.

Right after Ye Tian had killed it, a King-level figure appeared beside him.

"Ye, my young friend, you've actually slain the Colossal-Toothed Dragon Crocodile King Beast!" This was the man who had sent Ye Tian a message earlier. He had merely hoped that Ye Tian would stall the creature; he had not expected Ye Tian to kill it.

When the Colossal-Toothed Dragon Crocodile King Beast broke through his blockade, he was aware of its power. Though weaker than him, it wasn't by much.

"It'd have taken me some effort to kill it... your strength is comparable to mine," he reasoned.

"Pure luck," Ye Tian modestly replied.

"Strength is never a matter of luck!" the King-level figure shook his head, "Enough talk, I need to continue holding back the beasts on the other side."

Ye Tian continued to guard his own sector.

Xiao Xue hurried over to collect the creature's blood. Because of its diluted dragon bloodline, the blood was more than ten times as beneficial for Xiao Xue compared to ordinary King Beasts.

"We hit the jackpot!" Xiao Xue excitedly muttered while collecting the blood. This time, all the collected blood was from high-level beasts, including King-level beasts. He even shamelessly harvested the kills of others.

The King-level figures present knew Xiao Xue was Ye Tian's pet and chose not to comment.

Time passed slowly.

Ye Tian had lost track of how many beasts he had killed. As he continued to slay them, a voice suddenly resonated throughout the entire thousand-mile area.

"The top-tier array is complete! Array masters, withdraw from the array. All King-level individuals, drive the beasts back into the spatial rift!"

This message echoed thrice, announcements from three invincible King-level figures.