Chapter 11 - The Mall Boy's Party

I think I'm going to vomit. I have never been so nervous in my life. Last night the girl's teased me until we went to sleep about how much Jason liked me. Then this morning after we ate breakfast they forced me to shave every part of my body, they plucked my eyebrows and put way too much makeup on me. My lashes were so heavy I could barely keep my eyes open. I had to put my foot down at the lashes, I think my natural ones were long enough.

Then they tried putting me in a bunch of different outfits. The one thing all the dresses had in common were the fact that they were so tight I could barely walk. I asked them if I could wear just a shirt and some pants. But I got laughed at for even suggesting it. In the end they got what they wanted, and I kind of also got what I wanted. I'm wearing a pink mini skirt and a pink plunge neck tie up long sleeve shirt. I'm also wearing chunky pink heels. They're cute but I know that by the end of the night my feet will be dead.

The girls are also dressed very nicely. Donna is in a cute little black dress. It's mid thigh and very tight but she loves it. Farah opted for a blue outfit, Blue top and a black mini skirt. Barbra is in a black outfit just like Donna, but hers is a black mini skirt, and a backless black top.

I'm sitting in the back of Barbra's car trying not to blow chunks all over the seat while the girls are singing along to Megan Thee Stallion. Windows down, music blasting I should be having a good time. But instead I'm on the verge of hyperventilating.

"Guys, maybe I should just go back. I don't think I should go to the party." I yell over the music. Farah gasps in shock.

"No girl! You have to go! We took a lot of time getting you ready tonight!"

"Yeah!" Babs shouts grinning. "It'll be fun, don't worry about it! Jason will love you in that outfit!" She winks at me and goes back to singing Megan at the top of her lungs. I place my head on the cool window to try and calm down. After a couple of minutes I started to see the house we were supposed to head to. Babs parks in the street and we all clamor out of her vehicle. I hooked arms with Farah and we headed towards the house.

The closer we got the more nervous I felt. I could see party goers coming in and out of the house. But right at the entrance, looking at his phone was Jason. He was flanked by Dick and Roy. I stopped in my tracks when I caught sight of him. He looked really good, but he always looked good.

"POOKIE!" Farah yelled. She unhooked herself from me and sprinted towards Dick who was waiting for her with open arms. She sprung into his arm and smothered his face in kisses.

"Ugh, those two are so gross. I'm gonna go get drunk. Bye girls." Barbra blew us a kiss then sashayed into the house.

I could feel eyes on the side of my face, piercing into my soul. I knew it was Jason, but I couldn't make myself look at him. I looked everywhere but in his direction. I looked at Dick and Farah who were holding hands and walking into the house, I looked at Roy who was flirting with some girl who approached him. I looked at a guy on the side of the house who was puking. I looked everywhere I could until I had nowhere else to look but at him.

Jason was already staring at me. I gave him a small smile and a tiny little wave. He stuffed his phone into his pocket then walked over to me.

"Go get your man girl. I'm gonna go find mine." Donna whispered in my ear. She walked into the house, ruffling Roy's hair as she passed him. I could feel myself blushing at her words, especially the closer Jason got to me.

"Hey Bunny." He said.

"Hi."

"I like your outfit. It's very pink." His eyes raked up and down my body, making me a bit self conscious. I wrapped my arms around my midriff trying to cover up even if it was only a little bit.