summary + chap 1 (arc 1)

Lu Meng was bound to a system after his death . Originally, they were going to do a mission in a certain Tang next door.

  Unexpectedly, I ran to the wrong set and came to the supernatural world.

  Looking at those scary-looking ghosts and monsters.

  One person and one person were each holding themselves and shivering.

  Lu Meng, who is timid and squeamish by nature, originally thought that he would not be able to survive a mission.

  The ghosts and the bosses in the team, who had never wanted to play tricks on other players, held Lu Meng in the palm of their hands.

  Lu Meng, who was safe and sound, patted his chest and thought.

  These worlds are not as scary as they appear on the surface.

  The system looked at the fiery eyes of those people peeping at the host and silently closed its mouth.

  The charming, squeamish, good-for-nothing beauties/loving bosses (slicing attacks)

  Content tags: Love in fantasy space , sweet articles, quick travel

  Search keywords: Protagonist: Shi Qing ┃ Supporting role: The follow-up story about a delicate beauty who becomes a heartthrob in an infinite stream ┃ Others: Sweet story, quick travel one-on-one

  One sentence summary: You are the only light in my black and white world

  Concept: My world without light has color again because of your arrival

---------------

1.1 The End of the World

  Shi Qing stood by the window and looked at the humans walking crookedly outside, expressionless.

  They can no longer be called humans. They are a group of virus-infected zombies. Perhaps because the shopping mall is the most frequented place, the zombies are moving closer here one after another.

  "System, give me the plot of this world."

  The mechanical voice of the system came from my mind: ["Okay host."]

  ["Start distributing the plot."]

  As the sound of the system fell, Shi Qing had a memory in his mind.

  This is an apocalyptic world. The male protagonist Xie Xingxing has an upright character and a sense of justice. When the apocalypse first broke out, he inspired his superpowers and organized his classmates from the school around him to form a team to deal with zombies. and treat those who are unable to protect themselves.

  At first, these people were full of gratitude to Xie Xing, but as time went by, they felt that it was natural for Xie Xing to protect them.

  Even as the zombies evolved, food became harder and harder to find. They became a little dissatisfied with Xie Xingsheng, thinking that if he hadn't saved them, they would definitely have gone to another better team.

  The resentment that had accumulated for a long time finally broke out when Xie Xing was unfortunately caught by a zombie during an operation to kill zombies.

  Xie Xing was betrayed by his trusted friends and those who saved him. His intense hatred turned him into a zombie king, and finally destroyed the entire world.

  After accepting all the plot, Shi Qing held back the anger in his heart and said: "Wouldn't it be a better world without this kind of world? Why should I stop Xie Xing."