1.8

When Shi Qing and the others were about to arrive at City F, the road ahead encountered another obstacle.

  Shi Qing looked out of the car window and saw about five cars parked there.

  There was a heroic-looking woman in red, with a group of tall, muscular men standing behind her, and facing them were two thin young men.

  When one of them turned his head, Shi Qing saw that person's appearance, and he didn't expect that he was still an acquaintance. It was Lin You who was jealous of the original owner. So the other one was Xu Lin who was peeping at his lover.

  Lin You obviously also saw Shi Qing.

  "Hi." Shi Qing greeted him in a good mood.

  Lin Wang looked forward to Shi Qing getting better and better, hiding the jealousy in his eyes and looking away randomly.

  Shi Qing saw that he didn't know what he said to the woman in red. The next second, the woman came towards him with two big men.

  He quickly pulled his head back and said to Xie Xing who was beside him: "Brother Xing, I seem to have gotten into trouble." If he had known earlier, he shouldn't have watched the fun, and came here for nothing.

  Just as Xie Xing was about to ask him what was wrong, someone knocked on the car window. He looked over and saw a woman standing there with an impatient expression.

  He thought of Shi Qing's guilty face, and then looked at this woman, an idea came to his mind, and his gentle face became extremely cold.

  He opened the door and got out of the car, looked directly at the woman and asked coldly: "What's the matter with you?"

  Wu Yue did not expect that a cold and handsome man would open the door. After she calmed down, she said: "Let the fair-looking young man in your car come out. I have something to ask him."

  Hearing this, Xie Xing's face became even colder, "He's not free."

  "You have to come out even if you don't have time, otherwise you won't blame me for being rude." As the little princess Wu Yue, who was loved by her parents and brothers and had an increasingly pampered temper, her temper also rose.

  In her hand she held a red whip, her weapon.

  "You dare to touch him." Xie Xing threw a few thunderballs and exploded around the three people. There was no danger to their lives, but it was enough to intimidate them.

  "You...you dare to attack me. Do you know who I am? Believe it or not, I will make you look good."

  Wu Yue scolded angrily, but she felt her heart beating rapidly.

  This man is so cool.

  "Then you want to tell me what you want to do."

  The car door was opened, and Shi Qing walked out with a stinky face. If Xie Xing hadn't told him not to get out, how could he have stayed in the car, but now, hehe, he dared to speak to him like that, it was really unkind.

As soon as Wu Yue saw that the real person she was looking for came out, she quickly asked: "You are Lin You's good friend, right?"

  "Lin You? Are you sure you asked the right person?" Shi Qing smiled contemptuously and said, "He is not only a villain who framed me in school, but now he is also targeting my boyfriend. This kind of person is with him." That little green tea goes well with it."

  When Wu Yue heard this, she still didn't understand. She had been tricked by Lin You.

  "Let's go back quickly."