1.3

"Qingqing, come here and try this." Xie Xing called Shi Qing, holding a piece of fresh fruit cake in his hand.

  Shi Qing likes sweets, especially sweet and soft cakes like this, which he can't resist.

  "It looks delicious." He said, taking Xie Xing's hand, and ate up the small cake on the paper plate in a few bites.

  From Xie Xing's perspective, the first thing he saw was the young man's pink tongue colliding with the milky white cake, and his eyes couldn't help but darken.

  After eating the cake, as soon as Shi Qing stood up | straightened up, he was pulled into his arms by a big bad wolf who had been waiting for a long time, and the two started kissing.

  After kissing for a while, Shi Qing was finally let go. Just when he thought it was over, the milk stains at the corner of his lips that he hadn't had time to wipe away with paper had been licked away by Xie Xing bit by bit.

  His deep and gentle voice came to my ears, "My Qingqing is so sweet."

  "Ignore you." Shi Qing, who was ashamed, pushed the man away and sat in the back of the car.

  After a while, Shi Qing felt that his beating heart calmed down.

  Xie Xing looked through the rearview mirror at Shi Qing, who was covering his face in shyness. His eyes were full of doting. It's great to meet Qingqing.

  At this time, in a base in city B.

  A middle-aged man with a stern appearance was sitting on a large leather chair, tapping his fingers on the wooden table, making a "dong-dong-dong" sound.

  Sitting opposite him was a young man wearing gold-rimmed glasses and a white robe.

  "It seems like Leader Zhou has no intention of cooperating, so I'll take my leave now."

  Seeing that the person was really about to leave, Zhou Yong quickly sighed and said, "Why does Dean Fang have to leave so soon? We haven't discussed it yet, have we?"

  "That's right, let's get started."

  Fang Yuan knew very well what kind of person Zhou Yong was, but he was confident that he could control this person. After all, he knew the future direction of this world best.

  By the time we discussed the matter and returned to the institute, the sun had already set.

  A young man in a white coat walked towards us. He said with joy on his face: "Dean Fang, you are back."

  Fang Yuan raised his eyebrows, "Did the research produce results?"

  The man nodded, "Yes, Dean, go and have a look."

  When Fang Yuan came to his independent research room, he immediately saw the glass body placed in the middle. A month ago, there were only thin white dots in it, but now it turned into thin green strips.

  Even though Fang Yuan was very confident in his experiment, he was still a little uneasy before the results came out.

  He touched the glass with his hand, looked at the moving bars, and turned to the others: "If we continue to grow at this rate, we will soon reach the point I want. You must Keep me under strict supervision and don't allow anyone to cause damage. If the mission fails, you...you should understand what I mean."

  Several people were frightened by the sneer on Fang Yuan's face and quickly promised that they would complete the task.