2.4

Even though he said that, Qi Xuan still couldn't help but worry. He guessed that Shi Qing should have fallen asleep, so he came to his room.

  When he saw the much thinner person lying on the bed, Qi Xuan's heart ached. His hand gently touched Shi Qing's face, and his eyes were full of tenderness and care.

  "Are you so afraid that I'll hurt him? You're so thin, why don't you eat well?"

  Qi Xuan paused for a moment and then said to himself: "As long as you eat well and take good care of yourself, I promise not look for Xie Xing again."

  After a while, Qi Xuan got up and left. Shi Qing hated himself so much now that he definitely didn't want to see him.

  What Qi Xuan didn't know was that after he left, Shi Qing, who was supposed to be sleeping, opened his eyes, and his eyes were full of complexity.

  After falling asleep, Shi Qing found that he was dreaming again, but this time not only could he see Xie Xing's face in the dream, but this face actually looked the same as Qi Xuan's.

  "You must have noticed it. I am Xie Xing and Qi Xuan, so please don't let two people who love each other go further apart because of misunderstanding."

  "What did you say?" Shi Qing was a little confused as to why he cared so much about a character in his dream. Now it seemed that it was because he and Qi Xuan were the same person?

  So who is he? Is it Shiqing?

  Shi Qing covered his head and thought desperately, but he felt his head hurt more and more, so much that he couldn't even breathe.

  With a clear ding, the pain in his mind disappeared. Shi Qing woke up from his dream. He sat up and thought about everything just now.

  The strange sound sounded again.

  "The system is restarting, countdown to 321. "

  "You...who are you? Come out quickly."

  When Shi Qing looked back, all he could see was darkness.

  ["I'm sorry that the host accidentally collided with other energy when traveling through time and space, causing damage to your soul. In order to repair it, I can only temporarily close your memory, and it will be restored now.]

  Shi Qing only heard this strange voice in his head. After talking about it, his head felt dizzy. When he woke up, all his memories were restored.

  When Shi Qing thought about his current situation with Qi Xuan, it was impossible not to be irritated. Because of a system error, his entire memory was blocked and his consciousness was controlled by the original plot. Although the direction was different, the result was still the same. of.

  He recalled the plot of this small world with disgust in his eyes.

  The protagonist of the world is his younger brother Shi Fan, who not only attracts the admiration of the new emperor, but also the powerful generals and young prime ministers are attracted to him and fall in love with him.

  The whole story revolves around the time when the new emperor came out of the palace and happened to meet Shi Fan, which started the love-hate entanglement between the four people.

  As for Shi Qing, this half-brother is undoubtedly a cannon fodder, and his fate is also very tragic. He was accidentally saved by the regent once, and this matter was spread to the ears of the new emperor by someone who was interested. At that time, Shi Fan had already He came to the palace, so under his instigation, Shi Qing was directly sentenced to death, and the matter of avenging his mother that he had always been thinking about became his regret.